Ruby Road. Somewhere in the Southwest.

ess1uk

Err, ahem                .......................................   do you think you may possibly have been    ..............................     yes well, erumm     ......................   

they always look flthy on the photos in books

.........      well, not err     ......................     reading the      ..................................................    aah, well     ................................    the err     ........................................................       right sort of books   ...........       :angel:

Ok coat on and leaving now   ........................     [thinks - must give the coat a bit of a spruce-up, too  ................      :scratchhead: ]

• Like 1

Hi Mate

Can I ask why upside down...? what is the difference does it make a better finish...! Erm...!

Interesting....

Jamie

Only because I want the bogies and underframe to be dirty and I plan to do the roof later and do downward rain streaks.

They are a work in progress ;)

• Like 4

here's what i'm thinking at the moment using points i already have

post-11924-0-61178500-1411905393_thumb.jpg

Peco SL-89 leading to SL-96 and SL-95

post-11924-0-62685300-1411905408_thumb.jpg

post-11924-0-06501300-1411905390_thumb.jpg

3 sidings as per the oringinal test/photo board and a 4th for unloading the PWA vans :)

Edited by ess1uk
  • Like 10

the large board will be cut in half lengthways and added to the end so half the width and double the length roughly.

where the PWA vans are stood will be some sort of unloading facility as yet undecided.

the odd hut and a shunters cabin etc will appear also.

taken a while to get this far but i know roughly what i want.

inspired by a couple of great layouts but making it my own.

Did you use decal fix, before you painted? Or some varnish?

And I can sympathise...the fans I'm doing at the moment....are not going well....have had several attempts and am hopeful they are now going in the right direction.