NGS 50' Inspection Saloon - first samples received

Revolution Ben

• RMweb Gold

Hello Millerhillboy,

The latest journal has an illustrated guide explaining what all the bits are and where they go.  Some are duplicates - for example the later saloons include mouldings representing both steam and diesel era lamps.

cheers

Ben A.

Hello Millerhillboy,

The latest journal has an illustrated guide explaining what all the bits are and where they go.  Some are duplicates - for example the later saloons include mouldings representing both steam and diesel era lamps.

cheers

Ben A.

Thanks Ben

That's good to hear, I was somewhat confused as to the variation in the parts supplied, I just couldn't figure it out.

Journal gets delivered to my dads address still so,it could well be already lieing for me.

Thanks for your reply.

Forgot about my other question.

Has anyone separated the chassis and the body for any reason? If so I would be interested to hear how it's done. Don't like forcing things unless I know they are designed to be forced and I'm not sure what the setup is here with the saloon.

Thanks in advance

Craig

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Forgot about my other question.

Has anyone separated the chassis and the body for any reason? If so I would be interested to hear how it's done. Don't like forcing things unless I know they are designed to be forced and I'm not sure what the setup is here with the saloon.

Thanks in advance

Craig

Sorry to resurrect this very old thread but I've finally managed to return to the odd bit modelling and I'm keen to get inside my saloon and populate. So anyone dismantled one of these yet?

Archived