Moxley Heath - 7mm Lt Rly - Carl Arendt Challenge

Guest Jim Read

• 2 weeks later...

Jim

I just wanted to say that I've enjoyed reading through this thread several times recently, and am now seriously considering something similar in P4. I've spent a happy hour or so building a model of the model to get some idea of what it might look like.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Hello Jim

It was a real pleasure to meet you and see Moxley Heath in the flesh today at the Goole show. I have to say that you layout looks at good in the flesh as it does in your photos. What the photos do not give us is just how well the layout runs. Thanks for the tip about the graphite block for cleaning the track. Look forward to seeing Moxley Heath again sometime.

Best wishes

Andy

Guest Jim Read

Hello Andy,

It was nice to meet you to and what a great show it was, so well organised, lovely venue great food and a great crowd of visitors.

I really enjoyed it and thanks for the nice comment about the layout :-)

Cheers - Jim

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello Jim

I met you at Romiley Show some 4/5 years ago and have followed your forums, on and off, ever since.

Having just discovered that you will be local to me, at Selby, on Saturday I look forward to meeting you again.

Could I please request a copy of the circuit diagram for your controller, to collect on the day.

Regards - Richard

Guest Jim Read

Hello Richard,

Thanks for the message, I'll see you at the show, I'll print off the instructions now. You'll be very welcome to have a go.

Cheers - Jim

• 1 month later...

Archived