Guest 009matt

Wallace and Gromit's Cracking Contraption - The Shunt-O-Matic

I like this. Shaun the Sheep is a wonderful inspiration for modelling anyway.

DonW

Guest 009matt

Didn't realise a re-modelling was on the cards Matt. Looks great. Certainly made me chuckle anyway. Is this appearing at Alton?

Yes, will be there

totally brillant, my daughter saw the pics as i was scrolling and instantly knew what and who it was and wagged her finger at me declaring that daddy stops with his and builds this instead?  :D :D

i think you will have a huge captive audience at alton

well done

regards

neil

Guest 009matt

Is it DCC sound........

Potentially on the cards, Alton will have MP3 player and speakers rigged up - hopefully won't be too annoying!

You really ought to enter this for the 2010 challenge! I know it probably doesn't meet all the criteria, but for originality alone (apart from other considerations) I think it could be a contender.

Dennis

I love Wallace and Gromit, thats Cracking.laugh.gif Shaun the sheep is great too I watch that with my 12 year old daughter.biggrin.gif

Cheers Peter,

Please, please check and see if this qualifies for the 2010 layout comp - it's absolutely fabulous and extremely creative.

Now, how a about a followup - remaking the scene where gromit lays the track down in the living room, chasing the penguin...! ;)

Very well done. Love it B)

Fantastic! I think you should sit down and celebrate with a nice piece of Wensleydale

Guest 009matt

Thank you all for the comments - I am not sure if I can enter it into the 2010 challenge, as I have not charted its progress on here or my blog etc. I could stick it in there and see, what do you think? Size is fine.

Thank you all for the comments - I am not sure if I can enter it into the 2010 challenge, as I have not charted its progress on here or my blog etc. I could stick it in there and see, what do you think? Size is fine.

Please do Matt! I have'nt had so much fun looking at a layout online ever!! And good luck!!

What a hoot! Tis magic... I can't stop smiling...

What more can I say that hasn't already been said? Just superb, brilliant. A breath of fresh air. It really made me smile, as Wallace and Grommit and Shaun the Sheep always do.

Thanks a million for sharing!

Cheers,

Dave

Waverley West