RMweb

7mm Lynton & Barnstaple Railway Project; Currently Paused

• RMweb Premium

A back curve something like this would capture the access road up the back of the station building.

attachicon.gifpost-6677-0-15669400-1452893063.jpg

I guess it comes down to how much of the landscape you are able to fit in.  In my mind's eye I saw it more like this:

post-6677-0-11605800-1452961444_thumb.jpg

Would need some additional boards to carry the embankment up to backscene level.

• Like 7

• RMweb Premium

I guess it comes down to how much of the landscape you are able to fit in.  In my mind's eye I saw it more like this:

attachicon.gifbf 160116.JPG

Would need some additional boards to carry the embankment up to backscene level.

Yup, that's what I had in mind. IMO you need the hills behind the cutting on the the.

• Like 1

So,

We all met up last night for Marks 40th, beer was drunk and curry consumed and lots of b#ll#cks spoken - a great gig.

It turned in to a bid of a swap shop with various items exchanged, we don't see each other much these days as we all live in various locations.

I managed to offload Stubbies baseboards, the Southern Signalling book and the 'test track'. In true Swap Shop style I came away with this.

post-8734-0-79379300-1453029699_thumb.jpg

A box.

• Like 8

That nice Mr Worsdell picked it up for me a week or two back.

Somebody's already had a tinker with it, if and when we end up using it, it will require a full strip down and a full re-build - and a chassis, of course.

post-8734-0-22739300-1453040113_thumb.jpg

post-8734-0-23509500-1453040425_thumb.jpg

Love the size of these things compared with the size of the track....

• Like 6

• RMweb Premium

That nice Mr Worsdell picked it up for me a week or two back.Somebody's already had a tinker with it, if and when we end up using it, it will require a full strip down and a full re-build - and a chassis, of course.attachicon.gifIMG_0932.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_0933.JPGLove the size of these things compared with the size of the track....

Careful D, Mr Banks might accuse you of being a cheque book modeller. Apparently buying two items of RTR stock has made me one ;-p

• RMweb Premium

If you can find anything that runs, I'll except the charge....Anyway, ELTEL is the cheque book modeller...

Yes I have been known to buy the odd layout here and there.

But Alstone Quay my NG layout which is at Stafford, Glasgow and Derby this year was built by me as was the most of the stock.

Just takes me a longtime to build a layout.

Happy Modelling

Eltel

• Like 3

• 1 month later...