Why oh why

pushpull33

I begin to wonder sometimes if someone is watching me,

In the last couple of years or so i have got into more kit building than just off the shelf items.

I first started with the SR "pill box" brake van, blow me Bachmann announce one.

That all went ok so i started on the Adams Radial PDK kit, Oxford Rail and Hornby announce one.

Then there's the ex LSWR road brake van from the Smallbrook studios clan. Blow me i think Kernow are going to produce one.

I have built the first coach from the Lyme Regis set of Maunsell rebuilds and am half way through the second one. Guess what, yes, Hornby announce these.

I have built the Falcon Brassworks Drovers Brake Van..........I am waiting.......going to get a complex if someone announces this.

I have thoroughly enjoyed building these and can always hold my head up high and say, "yes i built that"

It does just seem odd that all these items have been announced in the exact same order that i have built them ....Spoooooky 

Colin 

Would you like to join the Broad Gauge Society? They do a nice range of kits that I'm sure you'd enjoy building. In fact I could let you have some of my unbuilt and part built ones, that I won't need when the RTR versions appear!

Quite clearly your computer has been hacked by a gang of Chinese model railway stock manufacturers and as soon as you order a new kit they 'suggest' to their European partners that this will be the latest thing they should produce.
You are doing the model railway fraternity a great service!

I begin to wonder sometimes if someone is watching me,

In the last couple of years or so i have got into more kit building than just off the shelf items.

I first started with the SR "pill box" brake van, blow me Bachmann announce one.

That all went ok so i started on the Adams Radial PDK kit, Oxford Rail and Hornby announce one.

Then there's the ex LSWR road brake van from the Smallbrook studios clan. Blow me i think Kernow are going to produce one.

I have built the first coach from the Lyme Regis set of Maunsell rebuilds and am half way through the second one. Guess what, yes, Hornby announce these.

I have built the Falcon Brassworks Drovers Brake Van..........I am waiting.......going to get a complex if someone announces this.

I have thoroughly enjoyed building these and can always hold my head up high and say, "yes i built that"

It does just seem odd that all these items have been announced in the exact same order that i have built them ....Spoooooky 

Colin 

It is frustrating. I bought an Airfix Park Royal Railbus in 1964 - and what do Heljan produce this month?............

Archived