Fantasy Class 35 Hymek

Zen

Was it more entertaining than this?

(though I have to admit that watching white paint dry over a white background previously painted in white and all done outside in a snowdrift is more interesting anyway).

But it does serve to show the problem with deleting posts...

Was I the only one who saw this topic before the OP deleted the first post?

Now do I tell everyone what it was about, :angel:  or let the, highly amusing, guessing continue? :devil:

I saw it too Kev!

• RMweb Gold

There aren't enough slats in the grills either- and there are three vertical bars behind the slats which should not be visible.

(sorry for anyone who hasn't read that thread and has no idea what it means)

You're right... he's used some dodgy class 24 grills :D

landlord

This is morpheus, you are not really here. Everything you thought you knew is a lie.

I have two pills here. Take the blue pill and the story ends, and you wake up in your bed. Take the red pill- you stay in RMWebland and I show you how far the tunnel goes. Remember I am offering you the truth. Nothing more.

Is this thread just a figment of my imagination, or am I missing something?

Regards

Ian

landlord

This is morpheus, you are not really here. Everything you thought you knew is a lie.

I have two pills here. Take the blue pill and the story ends, and you wake up in your bed. Take the red pill- you stay in RMWebland and I show you how far the tunnel goes. Remember I am offering you the truth. Nothing more.

Regards

Ian

Twice? It must be de ja vu. Watch out for black cats... Something might have been updated in the RMWeb matrix.

landlord

Regards

Ian

landlord

Regards

Ian

Just for RJS1977

I can't believe that no-one has spotted that this is a very rare picture of the white Hymek on test in a snowstorm in Skandiwegia!

You can tell by the addition of the extra white headlights in the "A" formation and the headcode "SK an" - I must admit, those white letters are rather hard to spot!

Hic!

• RMweb Gold

Does anyone recall a photo being on the web several years ago of a scantily clad young lady sat at the controls of one of the preserved Hymeks, allegedly for a calendar shot. Or was that my fevered imagination again?

Neil

Archived