The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

What did Santa bring Xmas 2015

Phil Bullock

Oooh now let me see........some earrings in rose gold and another pair with cubic zircona stones, oh yes, some make up including some new brushes and a full day and night bronzing kit....can't wait to try them all........

Ooops, hang on....this is RMWeb. (cough) ( testosterone pill ) ( deep gruff voice ) and a sweater and some socks and some underpants.

:angel:

Oooh now let me see........some earrings in rose gold and another pair with cubic zircona stones, oh yes, some make up including some new brushes and a full day and night bronzing kit....can't wait to try them all........

Ooops, hang on....this is RMWeb. (cough) ( testosterone pill ) ( deep gruff voice ) and a sweater and some socks and some underpants.

:angel:

Is RMWeb really that discriminatory against LGBT rights?

I thought no-one had any problem with people running LGB Trains here? Great in the garden too!

I wonder how many people thought I was joking about the model too - genuine 12 inches to the foot scale. Well most of her anyway... :boast:

• RMweb Premium

Not at all - see David's contributions here and then you'll realise why he was pleased with those Christmas presents . . . . . . .

http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/103281-transgender-and-gender-non-conforming-people/

EDIT - original quote missing

• RMweb Gold

Than this arrived today

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1473835054?keywords=from%20st%20vith%20to%20victory&qid=1451246459&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1

Thanks to Brother Andy & Wife Sarah!

Pages 89 and 298 very relevant for me...

Phil

A couple of malts - Lagavulin and Glenfarclas; a pair of tix to the Calcutta Cup in Feb, the Scotland-England rugby match at Murrayfield and I reckon that Scotland have a good chance this year; and oh yes, David Spaven's The Railway Atlas of Scotland

All wonderful things!

Mal

• RMweb Premium

Surprisingly no socks.

Did get a pair of slippers, one size too big.

On the model railway front a few bits and pieces

I'd bought on eBay then passed on to SWMBO

who passed them around to various family

who then gave them to me as presents.

One surprise was a Farish 3 coach class 101 dmu

in blue grey from my son.

Must have cost him a bit.

Don't want to sound ungrateful but it doesn't fit

the era or area I'm modelling, (Plymouth in the

steam/diesel change over period).

As far as I can find out class 101's didn't run this far down,

and if they would, they would have been in green.

Not sure whether to:

1. Keep it and run it under rule 1 conditions

2. Try to exchange it and hope he doesn't notice the difference

when he eventually sees it running

3. Ask him if he minds if I exchange it,

(assuming I can).

• RMweb Premium

I received a 1:48 Special Hobby Fairey Barracuda kit.  My late father flew these in the war for the Fleet Air Arm, so I want to make a decent job of it.   As a fairly experienced railway modeller who happily tackles etched brass I thought that these plastic kits would be a doddle, but, er, they're not, especially if you want to make a good job of them.  I still haven't dared make a start on the Tamiya Swordfish I got for Christmas last year, but I have managed a Seafire which I was pleased to find came with a variety of markings including those for one of the planes he actually flew.

DT

Archived