The Oak Hill Branch - LBSCR / SECR 1905ish - New layout starts on page 129

• RMweb Gold

Just spotted a picture of your SECR line-up on the Hornby Twitter page, very nice! :)

Alex

Thanks Alex, I hadn't even realised Hornby had used my picture!! Outside RMWeb Twitter is my main online communications method my original tweet is here for anyone that wants to see it. One of the advantages it has over RMWeb is I can upload the pictures in full size.

Now I wonder how long before this rolls into the platform? ;)

attachicon.gifMRC MARCH 1964 SECR Railmotor No 3 ELEVATION.jpg

I can't see it being long Sarah!! Thanks for all the drawings you have cleaned up and sent!!

Gary

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

Just thought I would bring everyone up-to-date on my health and the lack-of-modelling as a result. Some of you will have seen that I posted a status recently after talking to my doctor and discovering that I have liver problems!!

I spoke to the doctor today who was genuinely surprised at how well I look!! She was expecting a phone call to say I was to unwell to make it and when that didn't come she said she thought I would be so yellow she could turn the lights off and use me instead!! Luckily I am only slightly yellow, so there is time for everything to be sorted.

The biggest concern she had was my ALT levels which are over 5x the expected amount!! Lots more tests have been booked to try and find an exact cause, although it may be another 2 weeks until we have any idea on what treatment I need!!

As I'm sure you can all understand this has had an effect on my modelling. I have some things I would like to get done before Christmas, but I wouldn't want to guaranty that it will happen!!

Thanks for looking,

Gary

Edited by BlueLightning

Just thought I would bring everyone up-to-date on my health and the lack-of-modelling as a result. Some of you will have seen that I posted a status recently after talking to my doctor and discovering that I have liver problems!!

I spoke to the doctor today who was genuinely surprised at how well I look!! She was expecting a phone call to say I was to unwell to make it and when that didn't come she said she thought I would be so yellow she could turn the lights off and use me instead!! Luckily I am only slightly yellow, so there is time for everything to be sorted.

The biggest concern she had was my ALT levels which are over 5x there expected amount!! Lots more tests have been booked to try and find an exact cause, although it may be another 2 weeks until we have any idea on what treatment I need!!

As I'm sure you can all understand this has had an effect on my modelling. I have some things I would like to get done before Christmas, but I wouldn't want to guaranty that it will happen!!

Thanks for looking,

Gary

All the very best wishes Gary for a speedy recovery...you know that my and I am certain everyone's sincere thoughts are with you.....

Regards as always...

Bob

Hello Gary

Sorry to hear about your health problems. Comes to us all at time as I can verify. Anyway I hope that any problem stabilises itself and that your condition improves. We will all be thinking of you.

As Shakespear said in one of his more lucid moments: 'Get you rear end of that bed and get some modelling done'!

Best wishes

Michael dJS

• Like 1

Well my friends, just a quick update. I took a turn for the worse this morning and have been admitted to the hospital! They have done some tests and will be doing more in the morning to see if I need an operation!!!

Gary

Hi Gary.....All the best my friend....for a speedy recovery.....everyone will be rooting for you for sure....

Regards as always....but especially now...

Bob

Cheers Mike.

The doctors have just been round to tell me they have booked the surgery for tomorrow. They are gonna remove my gall bladder!!

Gary

Hi Gary.....

All the very best wishes my friend.....speedy recovery...they'll get you sorted soon.....All the very best to all the family too.....thinking of all,,

Bob

Edited by BobM
  • Like 1

Cheers Mike.

The doctors have just been round to tell me they have booked the surgery for tomorrow. They are gonna remove my gall bladder!!

Gary

Well, if that's what's causing the problems then you'll soon be sorted!  All the very best.

Jim

Been discharged!! Still no idea what it is, but at least I am a free man again

Gary

Well now, that was quick!  No op?  They must be happy with you  :) or they wouldn't have let you home. :nono:

Jim

• RMweb Gold

No op. They did an ultrasound this morning and found my gallbladder was OK. However they don't know what it is. The most likely culprit is a stomach ulcer. They have given me some pills and I need to wait for an appointment for a camera to have a look.

Gary