Any Jobbing kit builders out there?!

Stevelewis

As  mentioned  in another  thread on  here  I have become involved  with a small 0 gauge  layout under  construction,  I now  learn  there  will be  some kit  building  involved  ( rolling  stock  no locos)  whilst  I have  built  kits in the past, I must admit not being too enthusuastic  at  the  prospect,  I was  wondering  therefore if there  is any one who actually builds kit  as   an ocupation, ( or  paying  hobby)?

There will not be  a  great  number  to build and the focus  will more than likely be coaches rahter  than  goods  stock.

• RMweb Premium

Heather Kavanagh aka Kay built and painted these lovely Collett coaches from JLTRT kits for me. This was not an expense, but an investment.

Wow!

There will not be  a  great  number  to build and the focus  will more than likely be coaches rahter  than  goods  stock.

Hi. I'm not one to blow my own trumpet, but it seems others are quite good at doing that for me!

If you'd like to contact me to discuss your requirements, you can find my details on my web site which is linked below. I look forward to hearing from you.

post-17766-0-82626400-1463124259_thumb.jpeg

post-17766-0-82550400-1463124283_thumb.jpeg

Thanks  for  all the  replies  thankfully,  this  part  of  the  project  has  been  taken  out  of  my  hands  now,  so  I will not be  involved  with  the  rolling  stock side  of  things,  just  the  track laying

Archived