CHEDWEL

mswjr

Great work with your Model Railway

I Really like your M&SWJR 2-6-0 No14 is that the Roxley models one ?

Any chance of a overview photo and a track plan so we can see how you have used the space as it looks much bigger than 10ft very creative, well done

The M&SWJR 2-6-0 painted black would be right at home on my Ozzy O scale railway.

Thankyou for the kind comments much appreciated,I do not think it is as good as some i have seen on here,I do try to get it as real as pos,but im still not quite happy with it,I will put a track plan up at the weekend,As for the MSWJR loco,yes it is a roxey kit,and a nice kit to make,I do like the lined loco,but i chose no 14 as i think the cab looks better than no 16s cab,and no 14 was not lined,I should weather it too,just can not make myself do it to an expensive kit,just in case it goes wrong.

Thankyou for the kind comments much appreciated,I do not think it is as good as some i have seen on here,I do try to get it as real as pos,but im still not quite happy with it,I will put a track plan up at the weekend,As for the MSWJR loco,yes it is a roxey kit,and a nice kit to make,I do like the lined loco,but i chose no 14 as i think the cab looks better than no 16s cab,and no 14 was not lined,I should weather it too,just can not make myself do it to an expensive kit,just in case it goes wrong.

Yes it does take a lot of courage to weather an expensive 0 gauge loco, especially one in pre-Grouping livery. I have no such worries about my grubby 1950s South Wales layout.

Archived