Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

GBRF Sheffield Wednesday

• RMweb Gold

I am asking if anybody knows where this loco is working at the moment, as the GBRF locos do tend to stick to the same diagram for a while. Also, is it still in its old livery?

Language Timothy!

As everyone supporting the correct team in Sheffield knows, you've missed out quite a few asterisks.

Mike.

Language Timothy!

As everyone supporting the correct team in Sheffield knows, you've missed out quite a few asterisks.

Mike.

I hope your not referring to the other team in Sheffield that are a whole league below the blue and white?

Also, I hope it's not getting repainted as I think the old GBRF colours are better than the newer orange ones.

• RMweb Premium

Also, I hope it's not getting repainted as I think the old GBRF colours are better than the newer orange ones.

Longport is normally a repair workshop. GBRf usually send their locos to Eastleigh Works for repainting.

Cheers,

Mick

• RMweb Premium

Language Timothy!

Mike.

Can think of a few teams in Sheffield.

Sheffield Steelers, Sheffield Steeldogs, Sheffield Spartans, Sheffield Senators. A proper sport, none of this namby-pamby kicking round a bag of wind......

Cheers,

Mick

• RMweb Premium

Can think of a few teams in Sheffield.

Sheffield Steelers, Sheffield Steeldogs, Sheffield Spartans, Sheffield Senators. A proper sport, none of this namby-pamby kicking round a bag of wind......

Cheers,

Mick

Sheffield Eagles.

Wouldn't call any of them namby-pamby either !!

Cheers,

Phil.

PS

Have got a model of 66726, but only because my Dad is a fan !!

Archived