No Nonsense Kits-- Alistair Rolfe is OK.

muddys-blues

Hello People, further to the previous topic of "Are NNK defunct" I can tell you that having telephoned and spoke to Alistair today, He assures me he is feeling pretty good, and he has been away recouperating in France with Friends.

I told him of the concerns of some of the Web users on here, and Alistair would like me to pass on his sincere thanks and gratitude to those who have him in their thoughts.

Good news indeed. Having spoken to Alistair at many shows and been impressed with his knowledge and dedication to his chosen subject, it was sad to hear of his ill health at the NEC last year. I would like to wish him all the very best and hope that he is able to continue his quest with NNK.

All the best Alistair

PS - Whens the 313 out?!!

Hello People, further to the previous topic of "Are NNK defunct" I can tell you that having telephoned and spoke to Alistair today, He assures me he is feeling pretty good, and he has been away recouperating in France with Friends.

I told him of the concerns of some of the Web users on here, and Alistair would like me to pass on his sincere thanks and gratitude to those who have him in their thoughts.

Please pass on my best wishes to Alistair, I have spoken to him a few times and met him once. He very kindly helped me out with a couple of things, a true gent.

• 2 months later...

I understand that he is still actively looking to sell NNK as a business, with some serious interest being considered, and that RailWells will be Alistair's last appearance himself as a trader.

Archived