Trent Valley North American Show - May 15 2010

Northpoint

Thanks for the invite Nick. Hope to see you next year.

A great day out, even if I did come home still with the layout.

Oh, and thanks for the raffle prize!

steve

Nick, very many thanks for a really enjoyable day. I and Geoff had some great times with 13th St Yard and some great chats with the visitors and other exhibitors.

It's a lot of effort to organise a show, (as I know) but it was very well worth all the effort of you and your helpers, not forgetting of course the ladies in the kitchen who did a sterling job in keeping us and the visitors fed and watered.

Tnanks again and Geoff and I are looking forward to next years show

Kindest regards

John

I have just realised that I didn't get any pics of Bob Hughes' Pampas and Fernandez or Howard Pidd's Eagle Rock, so if anybody else has, please post

them.:blush:

I dunno, I get home, unload the car, talk to the neighbours, stain the decking, check last night lottery ticket, make a curry, and watch the F1 qualifying, and someone's already beaten me to posting some photos.

Pampas & Fernandes:

post-6819-127395277574_thumb.jpg

Eagle Rock:

post-6819-127395291699_thumb.jpg

post-6819-127395298324_thumb.jpg

Thanks to all who organised the show, i'm already looking forward to the next one. Quite how the Northern Pacific Alco S-4 ended up on Wheelock Mill (set in Vermont), is a bit of a story...

Sincere thanks to Nick for such an enjoyable and friendly show, and thanks also to all the exhibitors who welcomed me, the stranger from South of the Watford Gap!rolleyes.gif

I'll certainly travel up again next year if I'm invited.

Thanks also to the young gents who helped me operate Kuppla Yard - didn't they do well?

Cheers

Dave

I'll add my thanks too, Nick; a really good informal show! particular thanks to DaveB who was the one doing well letting my lad keep coming back for more... and also the ladies at the Catering counter who also put up with his regular visits... :rolleyes:

I have been 'told' to bring a proper layout next year.. :O oh heck, I'd better get a move on :blink: ... only about 364-ish days to go...!!! :unsure: :D

• RMweb Gold

I visited this afternoon and enjoyed it.

A nice , friendly and informal show with some good layouts.

Thanks a lot to all involved and I'll look forward to the next one.

I too visited in the afternoon - well worth it - a nice range of layouts and the time and space to actually talk to the exhibitors and ask all those questions I always wanted to!

Well done to all concerned.

Archived