If you're new to the forum this is an ideal place to introduce yourself.

Hello all, exhibition layout underway in Cheltenham

Pikey

Hi, I'm Jeff :)

I've built a few layouts in the past, both N gauge and 00, but this is the first one I'll be showing to the public (!). Basically I talked myself into bringing a layout to a model railway exhibition in Stow on the Wold, which is organised by a local architect contact I made through my last job. I have a layout in my garage but a) its not portable and b) I dont think its up to exhibition standard - so I'm well down the line ('scuse the pun) of building a new one for StowRail 2017.

I see there is an official RMWeb blogs area, didnt know that when I started this one a couple of weeks ago:

http://tinylittletrains.blogspot.co.uk/

Cheers :)

• RMweb Gold

Hi Jeff - welcome

Have to echo Dagworth's comments - you are in good company around here.

Stow is an excellent show too - but don't forget you have got to get it upstairs there, that lift aint quick!

Phil

• RMweb Premium

Hi Jeff,

I have just had a look at your blog. The fuel tank, is it a commercial model because it looks very Western Regionish? I am after one like it (or have to build my own) for Pig Lane BR (WR).

Watch out for that Dagworth bloke and Lord Bullock of Abbotswood, two very inspirational D&E modellers and nice geezers. 

Present day (ish) and Worcester / Malvern way.

The fuel tank is Bachmann 44-129.

I've not done any work on the model for a week now, as have had other requirements on my time - but I'm hoping to do some work on it this weekend :)

Archived