Pen Y Bont from page 39.

Andrew P

you beat me to it ..... I was going to say extend the extension  :no:

Craig

I was going to say, station in the shed, fiddle yard in the conservatory with Dee as Yardmastermistress and Andy in the shed as Stationmaster but I thought better of it.

Bugher I just said it. :O

A Potting Shed extension is required, it's what you do when the family outgrow their present abode. :locomotive:

you beat me to it ..... I was going to say extend the extension  :no:

Craig

I was going to say, station in the shed, fiddle yard in the conservatory with Dee as Yardmastermistress and Andy in the shed as Stationmaster but I thought better of it.

Bugher I just said it. :O

Are you two trying to get me into more trouble than I'm already in? hahhaha :no:

Edited by Andrew P

• RMweb Premium

Hi Andy

Have you ever considered modelling a real location, there is a nice Midland railway station between Bath and Bristol that saw GWR as well as LMS locos, and at times S&D ones. You would have to dump this big boys toys but keep the 00 stuff. Why not go P4? It would fit in your potting shed. Now I seem to have forgotten its name, Button, Bottom, Bitten or something like that.

Dons flak jacket and tin hat.

• Like 1

Hi Andy

Have you ever considered modelling a real location, there is a nice Midland railway station between Bath and Bristol that saw GWR as well as LMS locos, and at times S&D ones. You would have to dump this big boys toys but keep the 00 stuff. Why not go P4? It would fit in your potting shed. Now I seem to have forgotten its name, Button, Bottom, Bitten or something like that.

No Free tea or coffee for you at the weekend mate, hahah :nono:  :nono:  :nono:  :nono:

Hi Andy

post-8721-0-24433700-1512426905.jpg

Penybont Sidings is now stored away as I work on KM and improving the Storage Yard, and increasing it's capacity by a further 6 or maybe 7 roads.

I'll then spend Thursday / Friday getting everything together ready for our Clubs Open Weekend, where I will be doing weathering demos.

post-9335-0-44592500-1512465294_thumb.png

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 2

Penybont Sidings is now stored away as I work on KM and improving the Storage Yard, and increasing it's capacity by a further 6 or maybe 7 roads.

I'll then spend Thursday / Friday getting everything together ready for our Clubs Open Weekend, where I will be doing weathering demos.

attachicon.gifOpen Weekend add.png

They've changed Memorial Park from Mamorial!!!!!

When did that happen....................................................................???    :jester:

Jinty ;)

I've been to the Club this evening and were getting things ready for the Open Weekend.

I've also ordered another bag of Welsh Slate from my friends Garden, :O  :)  :good:  :good: so next week I can get on with the other side of the Cutting from the Bridge. The area is not quite as large as the first area that I've done.

post-9335-0-14240800-1512512451_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-21925000-1512512512_thumb.jpg

• Like 10

Something for the weekend Sir? hahah :no:  :no:  :no:

Duncan  / emt-911 has paid a visit this evening, has caused a lot of trouble, :nono: hahha :O  :scared:  :scared:

post-9335-0-21892100-1512681980_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-18399500-1512682034_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-50301400-1512682094_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-21568800-1512682137_thumb.jpg

Only need to lay the correct Track and change the Fencing and Telegraph poles.

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 5

Something for the weekend Sir? hahah :no:  :no:  :no:

Duncan  / emt-911 has paid a visit this evening, has caused a lot of trouble, :nono: hahha :O  :scared:  :scared:

attachicon.gifO on KM 001.JPG

attachicon.gifO on KM 002.JPG

attachicon.gifO on KM 003.JPG

attachicon.gifO on KM 004.JPG

There's that ruddy four foot one and a half inch gauge peco track again....

Why?  The 00 fencing gives a greater sense of distance, which is why I used "N gauge" on Carrog. You should have your layout completed before I even start.

Edited by coachmann
  • Like 2