What's New from Legomanbiffo !

charliepetty

Hi Bif/Charlie,

Will look forward to coming to have a look and listen to your new 47 sounds and hopefully a 68.

I will also get another 37/4 WHL version so I can do a sound fitting demo on the Scottish Modellers demo stand during the show to another DRS 37.

See you there

Thanks

Mark

Hi Bif/Charlie,

Can you please let me know what impedance your EM1 speaker has (I guess its 4 ohms or 8 ohms). I'm about to plan how to deal with the power limitations by combining the EM1 with another speaker, ready for when you get them in from China.

I was able to source an EM2 from Charlie at last year's Peterborough show, which I'm hoping to squeeze into a Bachmann Deltic, after a bit of metal work on the chassis block..... for reference, that measures 4 ohms.

Best regards

Martin

• RMweb Gold

Hi Bif/Charlie,

Can you please let me know what impedance your EM1 speaker has (I guess its 4 ohms or 8 ohms). I'm about to plan how to deal with the power limitations by combining the EM1 with another speaker, ready for when you get them in from China.

I was able to source an EM2 from Charlie at last year's Peterborough show, which I'm hoping to squeeze into a Bachmann Deltic, after a bit of metal work on the chassis block..... for reference, that measures 4 ohms.

Best regards

Martin

4ohm buddy

• 4 weeks later...
Guest eddie reffin

Just back from ModelRail Scotland and have tested my Bachmann 20 that was reblown by Legomann, WOW! What a massive improvement. Thats without any speaker mods yet. The playability of the loco is superb. The only issue is that I need to upgrade all the rest of the fleet now :mosking: Thanks for a superb service.

Just back from ModelRail Scotland and have tested my Bachmann 20 that was reblown by Legomann, WOW! What a massive improvement. Thats without any speaker mods yet. The playability of the loco is superb. The only issue is that I need to upgrade all the rest of the fleet now :mosking: Thanks for a superb service.

Thank you.  Over 80 reblows done at the weekend with our bank of 5 programmers!    We are all having a couple of days off as we are all Cream Crackered!!

Thank you all for your support.   Charlie & Team

• Like 2

Thank you.  Over 80 reblows done at the weekend with our bank of 5 programmers!    We are all having a couple of days off as we are all Cream Crackered!!

Enjoy your time off Charlie !

PS Have those EM2's left China yet ?

Edited by Albie the plumber

That's why you go to shows & why there is always a scrum around Biff's demo area.

I hope you get a decent return from it. I assume it does otherwise you would not continue to do it. :sungum:

I was most impressed with your stand at Glasgow. You are certainly embracing the sound market. Thanks again for fitting the chip n speakers to my wee narrow gauge loco. Looking forward to hear your black 5 sounds when they are done.

The Modern Traction stuff is going potty, Class 68's are upto 300+ and we have outstripped ESU's supply of 21Pin decoders, more due shortly.   Charlie

• RMweb Gold

We have dropped Leamington show sadly due to poor sales, but Charlie is at Preston this weekend.  

ok, no worries I am going to Leamington.  If I need anything I will drop a line.

regards

Doug

• RMweb Gold

The Modern Traction stuff is going potty, Class 68's are upto 300+ and we have outstripped ESU's supply of 21Pin decoders, more due shortly. Charlie

Any rough idea of the current waiting time for 21pin decoders please Charlie?

Thanks,

Roy

• RMweb Gold

Time to experiment with this: the EM 1   !!  - possibly into a Heljan 26 or 27 along with a 28x40 ABC in Charlie's tank moulding.

Any news on the EM 2 version being available ..................

What are the dimensions of the EM1

Doug

Any rough idea of the current waiting time for 21pin decoders please Charlie?

Thanks,

Roy

150 Coming this week, just enough to cover last weeks orders!!   Next 150 due 15th March.        Its going daft here, Just sold out of most items at Preston this weekend along with the Locoman Steam Range,  Sorry for delays but 'Maybe' we should do better!    Charlie

• Like 1

150 Coming this week, just enough to cover last weeks orders!!   Next 150 due 15th March.        Its going daft here, Just sold out of most items at Preston this weekend along with the Locoman Steam Range,  Sorry for delays but 'Maybe' we should do better!    Charlie

Hi Charlie ,

Any news on the EM2's ?

• RMweb Gold

150 Coming this week, just enough to cover last weeks orders!! Next 150 due 15th March. Its going daft here, Just sold out of most items at Preston this weekend along with the Locoman Steam Range, Sorry for delays but 'Maybe' we should do better! Charlie

Thanks Charlie. They get done when they get done, just lets me manage my level of excitement at the prospect of my 68 making a noise.

Roy