RMweb

Little Muddle

KNP

6 hours ago, KNP said:

And now we are almost completely around the bend and on the final run in to the station....

Amended slightly for a friend.

just for those pedants/ river counters/ observers of track geometry

• Friendly/supportive 3

4 minutes ago, Oldddudders said:

Your friend needs help.....

It's the same difference as the Squadron  Leader landing at the airfield, or almost at the airfield. . . . 😁

• Like 1
  • Funny 7

1 hour ago, Fishplate said:

It's the same difference as the Squadron  Leader landing at the airfield, or almost at the airfield. . . . 😁

What airfield??

• Like 1
  • Funny 7

1 hour ago, KNP said:

What airfield??

Quite. The Bus Prevention Unit at Aston just drop into a bumpy field which is conveniently located behind the Kangaroo Inn.

Even the sheep aren't bothered anymore.

• Funny 8

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, KNP said:

After all that excitement of actually getting around the bend I thought a change would do you all a bit of good.

Linked to the WKT I have been doing some tidying up works on the tenders but mainly working on their support act.

The small mess coach has had some S&W couplings added and the Toad has been renovated.

It's depot is now Taunton with some transfers added to confirm, S&W couplings, lamps and weathering.

So I here are all my Toads having a meeting and forming what I believe is called a

Knot of Toads

TD2.jpg.ef00b392d076d37ee3e5604edc6dcf58.jpg

TD3.jpg.5b86f81a872af646cfe42479897ef58b.jpg

TD4.jpg.7885b0bec6c755344afda0cde8965787.jpg

Since I took these pictures I have found the misplaced side lamps which have now been added to the PW van.

Don't be concerned more pictures will follow over the next few days of the auto train arriving at the station....!

Cant beat a knot of Toads - although lets hope they get moved soon; days spent on an Autocoach with no loo.... I know they were made of hardy stuff in the 1930's... but I am sure someone might need to pay a visit 🤣

• Agree 5

4 minutes ago, Neal Ball said:

Cant beat a knot of Toads - although lets hope they get moved soon; days spent on an Autocoach with no loo.... I know they were made of hardy stuff in the 1930's... but I am sure someone might need to pay a visit 🤣

PSST

Let you into a little secret, when I took those pictures of the Toads, the Auto train was already in the station.....deliberately out of view!!! 

Sneaky ehhh!

• Funny 9

• RMweb Premium
42 minutes ago, KNP said:

PSST

Let you into a little secret, when I took those pictures of the Toads, the Auto train was already in the station.....deliberately out of view!!! 

Sneaky ehhh!

Call of nature won the day - Hurrah!

• Funny 3

• RMweb Premium
7 hours ago, KNP said:

After all that excitement of actually getting around the bend I thought a change would do you all a bit of good.

Linked to the WKT I have been doing some tidying up works on the tenders but mainly working on their support act.

The small mess coach has had some S&W couplings added and the Toad has been renovated.

It's depot is now Taunton with some transfers added to confirm, S&W couplings, lamps and weathering.

So I here are all my Toads having a meeting and forming what I believe is called a

Knot of Toads

TD2.jpg.ef00b392d076d37ee3e5604edc6dcf58.jpg

TD3.jpg.5b86f81a872af646cfe42479897ef58b.jpg

TD4.jpg.7885b0bec6c755344afda0cde8965787.jpg

Since I took these pictures I have found the misplaced side lamps which have now been added to the PW van.

Don't be concerned more pictures will follow over the next few days of the auto train arriving at the station....!

Are they waiting for 7930 Toad Hall to haul them away

• Like 2
  • Round of applause 3
  • Funny 5

1 hour ago, KNP said:

There she is.

An old (1998 I think) Dapol autocoach with Dart Castings detailing kit and Shawplan flush glazing added.

5738.jpg.46bc1e47b03b54de108f0ea054bc4610.jpg

I don't think I will be replacing this considering the time and effort I spent on it...

Damn, I really ought to get mine finished!

How did you get on with the glazing?

I have the Shawplan kit too, it looks to make a huge difference.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Friendly/supportive 4

16 hours ago, KNP said:

WKT

getting there, nearly done.

Just waiting for the transfers to be finalised.

Need to sort out the chemical wagon but at the moment can stay black/grey and detailed  with pencil graphite.

Whole train just passing by on a proving run luckily caught by the Squadron Leader who was also passing by....!

WKT8.jpg.f7265a00080809c5087250c90e27e541.jpg

WKT9.jpg.02fbbf8c3736033efbcc81beb938c652.jpg

Just had good catch up here Kevin👌👌

many thanks neil

• Like 2