Little Muddle

KNP

• RMweb Gold

The old ones are the best!  Along with:

Four wheels and flies;

Black and white and read all over (that one doesn’t work in print);

my 8 year old self is itching to get out!!!

Paul.

• Friendly/supportive 3

1 hour ago, Oldddudders said:

Actually the brolly is lost property, and has been labelled and is on its way to the central Lost Property Store. To join 472 others that will never be claimed. 

My wife, when outside, uses a walking stick, We were out in the car when she decided we needed to go to a DIY Shed (can't remember what for!) where she discovered that her stick was still at home.  I ventured into the store, found the enquiry desk. "Do you sell walking sticks" --- "sorry , no, but we have a few in lost property".  Two minutes later we were offered the choice from about twenty "all been here for more than two years". She made a choice  and is still using it, since the people at the Shed flatly refused to take it back ! 

Edited by DonB
typo
  • Like 9

• RMweb Gold
9 hours ago, DonB said:

My wife, when outside, uses a walking stick, We were out in the car when she decided we needed to go to a DIY Shed (can't remember what for!) where she discovered that her stick was still at home.  I ventured into the store, found the enquiry desk. "Do you sell walking sticks" --- "sorry , no, but we have a few in lost property".  Two minutes later we were offered the choice from about twenty "all been here for more than two years". She made a choice  and is still using it, since the people at the Shed flatly refused to take it back ! 

I had a friend at university who bought a black umbrella. When she lost it, she just went to the nearest suitable place (I can't remember where...) and claimed another from lost property...

• Like 5

• RMweb Gold

That’s brilliant!  The depth of focus is good too— the possibilities are endless, and will save you hours at the focus stacking desk!  Are you using HDR mode which combines several images to get the best exposure balance- this might be altering the colour a little.

• Thanks 1

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, KNP said:

I have carried on using the new iPhone 12 which has the same sized camera front and back - 12mp.

So here are a couple where I have placed the camera where even my Panasonic can't fit.

These are using the front camera.

IMG_2489.jpg.c8bf1062f18714a9dfa61f7fed694ba4.jpg

IMG_2492.jpg.8191e3e2f0e6edd8569ba54573ee23ed.jpg

I am still working out 'colours' so i have had to tweak these a bit

I trust chuffinghell is taking note.

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 3

Kevin, those are superb, thank you! I'm now starting to doubt myself as to why I used to think Little Muddle might be a model, now I'm fairly sure it isn't!

The first one especially shows how much work you've put into getting so many realistic trees and bushes into the scene. And the way you've thought about the shape of the main tree in both views allowing it to hang lower over the river is just top class.

• Like 1
  • Agree 3
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Premium
11 hours ago, KNP said:

Coaching stock moving about.

Express arrived from the west.....

3304.jpg.8bcb4dc1a808ec91a7595a61eef2dee2.jpg

Local b set arrived from the east

3305.jpg.191f08332901c11bc60eda883955f28a.jpg

Busy old day here at Encombe Town..

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year @KNP

Its been great to pop over to Little Muddle during the pandemic year that 2020 has turned out to be. Ive thoroughly enjoyed watching your trains go by.... Truly inspirational - thank you.

Here's to 2021, its going to be a better year!

Regards, Neal.

• Like 1
  • Agree 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1