RMweb

And the next photo will have...(real railway version)

NorthBrit

• RMweb Gold

Passenger train with station platforms and carriage doors only on the same single side.

I am not sure what that means. A train on a single line with a platform on one side - i.e. not a passing loop - but you say platforms - so I am confused?

Will I get away with this?

Wembley Park station (on the other side of the stadium) - Steam on the Met, European Cup Final day (two German sets of supporters) and filming an episode of the "Beery Hikers" on the opposite platform.

post-10122-0-68928200-1499631920_thumb.jpg

If it counts, how about something to do with cricket?

• RMweb Gold

Ah! I see what you mean. I'd forgotten about the clockwork orange, which travelled on once in the 1990s and my copy of 'British Narrow Gauge Railways' by R.B.Jones must be one of my oldest railway books - by which I mean one that I have had the longest. So I should have known.

Edited by phil_sutters

• RMweb Premium

Next up a loco in one companies livery but with another companies logo/branding

37608 still wearing DRS blue and showing signs of DRS logos.

post-408-0-56937200-1499643349_thumb.jpg

(Photo taken with permission and from a safe situation)

How about a preserved loco with a livery that it didn;t carry in normal service.

Cheers,

Mick

• Like 3

34070 'Manston' really looks the part as it pulls into Harmans Cross station with the 1400hrs Swanage to Norden service - on a very wet 19 August 2015.

post-4406-0-48432900-1499685205_thumb.jpg

Next - A diesel hydraulic loco on a UK preserved line.

Edited by bingley hall
  • Like 3

• RMweb Premium

What happened to the "carriage with doors on one side only" challenge? :scratchhead:

Keith

That was requested by someone who had posted a wild card, 1 hour after the previous post has requested a football connection image. Therefore it was not correctly in line with previous request.

• RMweb Premium

That was requested by someone who had posted a wild card, 1 hour after the previous post has requested a football connection image. Therefore it was not correctly in line with previous request.

It's been a hard day!

I'm easily confused. :jester: