Painted sample of exclusive model to be revealed at Ally Pally

Paul.Uni

From todays bonus newsletter:

Did you know... visitors to our stand (number 20) at Ally Pally this weekend will also be able to view a painted sample of another of our exclusive models, although we won't be bullied into revealing this in advance!

• RMweb Gold

From todays bonus newsletter:

No doubt this will be the LSWR gate Stock.

Now then,taking speculation to the extreme limit :O the clue might just be in the name ? OVS...whisper it softly......did not design Gate Stock.Could it be something else that the land of the pixies is dreaming up :scratchhead: After all they are full of surprises "down there". No.....it couldn't be,could it ? Ah well froth on.... :jester:

• RMweb Premium

I have to say I do like Kernow's approach of announcing new models when they are available for sale. Somehow there's more of a wow factor.

Oh - did I blink and miss the sales of the steam railmotor?

• RMweb Gold

I have to say I do like Kernow's approach of announcing new models when they are available for sale. Somehow there's more of a wow factor.

Wake me up when the D600 Warships arrive...

Surely the hint is in the following...?

"although we won't be bullied into revealing this in advance!"

So Kernow's Bulleid diesels?

Dave

This would be my favoured link to the hint. Couple it with a hint that Graham Muspratt gave recently in another thread, where someone made a comment about the long delay with the Bulleid diesels and he indicated that work had been progressing, even though the Kernow site had no update and was still saying that further research was needed. Another hint may be, although possibly an error by Kernow, but an amendment to the price of these diesels was made on the Kernow project page, now priced to the new D600 diesel price, with a statement that those with orders before a certain date would be contacted about the increase. Quote ( The models will be priced at £169.99 and customer with pre-orders placed before June 2015 will be contacted in the New Year about this.  The models will be produced using tools owned by Kernow Model Rail Centre).  

Why make the pricing announcement, if there had been no progress. When I updated my D600 order with Kernow in mid February, I mentioned this statement on the Bulleid Diesel project page and the person I was dealing with had no info about it. Curious.

• RMweb Premium

WOW.....nurse tissues please :locomotive: :locomotive: :locomotive: :locomotive:

What am I getting excited about :scratchhead:

I won't know as I am not going to Alley Pally :cry:

Nurse I don't need the tissues now :no2:

Don't worry about not being there. I'm sure people reading RMWeb when the announcement is made will find out sooner than some people at AllyPally.

Archived