RMweb

2ManySpams

• RMweb Premium

Actually, Chris, the number on the side may be a clue - it thinks it's a Baby Deltic!

No sorry Ian. I've referred to my trusty system of diesel recognition and noted that it has three cab windows and a nose and can therefore only be a 37. There simply are no other options....

Edited by 2ManySpams
  • Like 1

• RMweb Gold

No sorry Ian. I've referred to my trusty system of diesel recognition and noted that it has three cab windows and a nose and can therefore only be a 37. There simply are no other options....

Oh, silly me! What a basic mistake!

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold

Out and about in the sun today with the kids. Saw this and thought if you 37 lovers. Strangely it sounded like one too....

Must have been sound chipped... I have passed Markeaton Park many times but I have never seen anything move on the line ... Be it kin to English Electric or anything else ... but I think they need a Bulleid Leader :jester:

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Hi, I've just added a small album that maybe of interest, a china clay day from the early nineties. Hope it's of interest.

http://www.rmweb.co....china-clay-day/

Ah, some big pointy-nosed diesels with lizards on the side....I know someone who will love those.

Thanks for the link.

• RMweb Gold

Thanks Auld Boot - a good set of pictures, shows the variety around that time :)

Ah, some big pointy-nosed diesels with lizards on the side....I know someone who will love those.

Thanks for the link.

Shurly not pointy nosed - that would be an HST!

Snouty nosed methinks..... :P

• Like 1

Guys, did you know that there's a real "Hot Pies" thread now in Wheeltappers, where we can all discuss pies and pasties and VAT?

Won't be seeing much posted on here in the next week or so then :rolleyes:

Colin

Won't be seeing much posted on here in the next week or so then :rolleyes:

Colin

Oh no, this could be the beginning of the end of this thread........

It's funny I was wondering what we should do once we get to 100k hits - whether we should keep it going?

post-8734-0-59985100-1333022266_thumb.jpg

This is 37 612 at York, sorry about the fuzziness i'd just left The Tap after a couple of pints of Jaipur!!

Infact last night I saw two 31's, two 37's & two Duffs!!!!

Edited by Indomitable026
  • Like 3

Went past St Blazey yesterday looking very forlorn and un loved was dissapointed not see any 37,s lurking but did see a prairy tank at Bodmin Rd on the way home today, chap at Penzance told me that Swindon box will be controling all signals in the west so by to all the lower quadrant sempaphores by 2014 .He also said that the Chinese have put a good bid in for the franchise not good.

Went past St Blazey yesterday looking very forlorn and un loved was dissapointed not see any 37,s lurking but did see a prairy tank at Bodmin Rd on the way home today, chap at Penzance told me that Swindon box will be controling all signals in the west so by to all the lower quadrant sempaphores by 2014 .He also said that the Chinese have put a good bid in for the franchise not good.

Not swindon, didcot

• RMweb Premium

Eh?

No pictures.......

Weird. They were there, then they were not visible, so I went to add them back in and there they were again. Strangely the file names were in your post saying they weren't there. Brain hurts. But they are back after all.