2ManySpams

To be honest I'm not feeling very twinkly today, but at least it's stopped raining for five minutes.

Love that handle "point blank" - the original film is brilliant with Lee Marvin at his ugliest and best.

All the best, John.

Well it's still raining - two weeks in now -, so I better get on with some modelling.

The day before Melksham show I had a delivery of Ultrascale wheels arrive. As a consequence the wheels were only fitted on the Saturday without painting with 37413 & 37521 spending the whole show mouching around with bright brass wheels, good for operation but not good on the eye.

Todays job is wheel painting.........

post-8734-0-77516500-1335704364_thumb.jpg

John Gwinnett has very kindly sent me set of wheels for a class 50, this will allow me to get a Large logo machine out of cupboard......

Edited by Indomitable026
  • Like 2

looking good there where did you get the boxes for them from

The boxes?

erm?

Someone was selling them at a show, but can't remember who?

I'll ask the team....

Mean while i've managed to re-wheel another 08 (the team are always complaining there aren't enough - apparently one each isn't good enough)....

post-8734-0-08190500-1335711110_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

• RMweb Premium

Starting work on a section of DitD, so here's some 'pre' photos..will post the next lot when the job is done and then we can all play spot the difference. Look carefully, as there will be points to win....

post-6675-0-47263500-1335729259_thumb.jpg

post-6675-0-44388400-1335729311_thumb.jpg

post-6675-0-78917000-1335729356_thumb.jpg

post-6675-0-73283000-1335729391_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

...spot the difference. Look carefully, as there will be points to win....

And we all know what points mean: 'Points mean prizes.'

Beautiful modelling (would love to see some 60s, by the way; I know they're out of period, but you know you really want to).

Regards,

BR(W).

Starting work on a section of DitD, so here's some 'pre' photos..will post the next lot when the job is done and then we can all play spot the difference. Look carefully, as there will be points to win....

Oih Spams,

There still seams to be a problem in the Roundhouse???

( Do points mean prizes? ) Chris

• RMweb Premium

They're mounting missiles on the top buildings for the Olympics.

I'm thinking of doing the same on the engineering tower, to monitor the comings and goings in that roundhouse

Don't worry D, I've surrounded myself with the appropriate reference material for the work...what could possibly go wrong?

post-6675-0-59694900-1335735482_thumb.jpg

post-6675-0-81655800-1335735522_thumb.jpg

post-6675-0-23303900-1335735567_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

eww take that southern kettle dirt out the St Blazey shed! and put the pub back! :P