Framplington ( A Lyddrail Challenge Layout )

Nobby (John)

George W and Richard Coleman (Part Time ) and myself have finally commenced the challenge layout for Lyddrail 2017.

The boards were constructed and track laying were all done in my garage.

Due to work and other commitments the layout will NOT be completed in time for the show but all track and some scenics will be done in time.

post-7045-0-05884500-1497564335_thumb.jpg

post-7045-0-91869400-1497564394_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Hope you're going to use steel rail and Magnadhesion!

Mike.

My neck hurts just looking at those photos. You'll need the Magnadhesion to stop the stock falling off if you present the track at that angle.

Guy

• RMweb Gold

Well done with progress. There may be a slight oversize issue, but it can be operated on it's side, so should be ok!

Cheers.

You obviously didn't specify which axis the 4' 81/2" was referring to, hence the liberal X,Y or Z interpretation.

Mike.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Well if its four foot eighty one inches as you specify Michael, they'll have no problems with space!!

Disgusting of Market Harborough

As you full well know, I don't "do" computers, just like you don't "do" pointwork David, there's probably a way to achieve half inches, but not in my brain!

Mike.

Hi Paul

The judges wrote the rules, waited until some mugs (me included) started to build to the rules the changed the rules to conceptual guidelines. :rtfm:

Clive,

One of the judges has sent me a list of FINES  for breaking the rules with penalties dished out! They will appear in the June newsletter to be published in the next few days. Hopefully this will bring you some pleasure?

Cheers.

• RMweb Gold

Clive,

One of the judges has sent me a list of FINES  for breaking the rules with penalties dished out! They will appear in the June newsletter to be published in the next few days. Hopefully this will bring you some pleasure?

Cheers.

hqdefault.jpg

Ooooh missus, pictures please.

Cosmo.

• Like 1

Clive,

Cheers.

I thought all of the entrants were Judges, or has the Exhibition Dictator decided otherwise?

• RMweb Premium

Clive,

Cheers.

Hi Paul

I await with baited breath.........................what ever that means

Hello

I can take no credit for any of these layouts, I merely do as I am told. I know my place.

Cheers

George