Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

How to divroce PayPal from Ebay?

spikey

Searched but couldn't find an up-to-date answer to the question of how I might un-link PayPal from my Ebay account.  Anybody know how 'tis done nowadays please? 

• RMweb Premium

Thank you, kind sir!

Blimey, they don't make that obvious.  I wonder why... :rolleyes:

Likewise, has anyone found the phone number to report a fault on BT Broadband, I have :)

• RMweb Gold

Likewise, has anyone found the phone number to report a fault on BT Broadband, I have :)

BT Broadband faults   0800 111 4567 From Landline       0330 123 4567 From Mobile

BT Landline Fault   0800 800 151 From Landline       0330 123 4151 From Mobile

Edited by Metr0Land

• RMweb Premium

BT Broadband faults   0800 111 4567 From Landline       0330 123 4567 From Mobile

BT Landline Fault   0800 800 151 From Landline       0330 123 4151 From Mobile

You can always tell someone who is fed up talking to a machine.

• 2 weeks later...

PayPal generally has (or used to have) a condition that you could not charge more for accepting PayPal, but it didn't stand in the UK as surcharges were legal for other payment types.

It's a long time since I have come across any sellers charging extra for using PayPal or offering a discount for not using PayPal, so I suspect the real impact will be slight.

• RMweb Premium

And certain box shifters charge ten percent more on their items through Ebay stores over their home website so costs are increased by sellers (if they have any sense) to cover what I consider to be legitimate expenses such as PayPal and Ebay fees plus the 10% that Ebay slice off into their own pockets from what you charge for postage.