The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Barclays Fantasy Football 2023-2024

Stubby47

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well let’s start by congratulating Colin on his runaway success last season...

But a new season beckons (too early imho) and I see most of the usual suspects are already joined up (hooray). So, despite being wifiless  in Vorchdorf, a motley ragamuffin group has been assembled under the banner of the Referee’s Assistant (well someone has to prop up the table!) - so here’s to 2019-20.

Thanks again Stu for organising.  

And to anyone who wants in: come on, hurry up and have some fun!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold

Thanks Eddie, the defending champion will be taking part, seeing how long his luck will last and waiting to be knocked off his perch.

As you say,  thanks to Stu for organising.

All the best for a good season.

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• 1 year later...
  • RMweb Gold

Will have a look. 

I've not got enough money to buy all the players I want, very frustrating!

Edit:

I don't think I'm seeing the leagues yet as I have no team, but you should be added to the RMWeb league automatically when they are set up.

Edited by Stubby47
  • Agree 1

• RMweb Gold

I think the Auto join will kick in as soon as Stubby gets his team saved, and also the code should then appear for him to post :good_mini:

A tip for those struggling to pick a team who don't want to just use Auto fill ( I find using this, I really struggle to juggle money while picking my actual team) 

Just fill every slot with the absolute lowest value player in every slot, and then save the team. This leaves you a good chunk of money in the kitty to start changing out players for your Actual team, and you dont have to do it all at once, just by the first game deadline, remember you have unlimited changes until it kicks off

It works for me :pardon_mini:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...