RMweb

Bargain Hunters Mark 2

• RMweb Premium
  • RMweb Gold

Bit late to the party but until midnight tonight (19th Jan) eBay are offering 20x nectar points in one purchase over £20 

you have to activate it via the eBay home page, I’ve just bought something non model Railway related for £70 which gave me £7 back in nectar points which is a nice little discount 

• Like 1

Hornby Visitor Centre, Margate, SR Bulleids marked down to £15. Seemed to mostly be R4884 and R4886, with suffixes too. Loads available, in a basket by the ticket desk.

Also various locos marked down in the same area. Only ones I can remember were 87101 for £144 and a few 60s for £152.

• Informative/Useful 1

• RMweb Premium
On 24/04/2023 at 12:14, BR(S) said:

Hornby Visitor Centre, Margate, SR Bulleids marked down to £15. Seemed to mostly be R4884 and R4886, with suffixes too. Loads available, in a basket by the ticket desk.

Crikey they must've made thousands more of those Bulleids than the market can stand <rolls eyes>

Anyway, Hattons have reduced Dapol OHLE items to 7 quid a pop:-

https://www.hattons.co.uk/directory/versiondetails/5699/dapol_oo_overhead_catenary_wires_and_masts&utm_source=newsletterheader&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=modvehid5699-dapoloverheadcatenarywiresandmastsinstock

Edited by spamcan61
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Premium

Spotted today 5x small rechargeable 3.7V 240mAh batteries including a USB powered charger for £12.50. May be useful for low power LED constant lighting circuit or microprocessor boards.

https://www.rapidonline.com/airgineers-micro-drone-5-batteries-and-usb-charger-set-70-1176

Not bought any so only going on published data.

Features (from website):

3.7V 240mAh

Dimensions: 35 x 20 x 6mm

Weight: 7g

Fitted with 30mm lead and 2-pin connector

Edited by H2O
  • Informative/Useful 1

• RMweb Premium

For those in or near the area (and apologies to everyone else), Lord and Butler in Cardiff now have a huge collection of boxed rolling stock that looks as if it's never been run, varying from ones so old they have Beatties price labels on up to, I think, fairly recent times.

Too much to even begin listing, but it includes wagons, coaches and multiple units sometimes with many of the same item.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, H2O said:

Spotted today 5x small rechargeable 3.7V 240mAh batteries including a USB powered charger for £12.50. May be useful for low power LED constant lighting circuit or microprocessor boards.

https://www.rapidonline.com/airgineers-micro-drone-5-batteries-and-usb-charger-set-70-1176

Not bought any so only going on published data.

Features (from website):

3.7V 240mAh

Dimensions: 35 x 20 x 6mm

Weight: 7g

Fitted with 30mm lead and 2-pin connector

Capture.JPG

14 minutes ago, Damo666 said:

Capture.JPG

Not quite sure what you are getting at? Rapid Electronics are a British company who have sourced these parts from China and hold this stock in the UK. For whatever reason they can't or won't export outside the UK. So ok for UK readers to buy these, but probably not those in Europe or further afield.

Edited by H2O
Typo
  • Agree 1

36 minutes ago, H2O said:

Not quite sure what you are getting at? Rapid Electronics are a British company who have source these parts from China and hold this stock in the UK. For whatever reason they can't or won't export outside the UK. So ok for UK readers to buy these, but probably not those in Europe or further afield.

Apologies. I took this to mean they were made and supplied from China, so therefore cannot be exported outside China. My apologies.

Edited by Damo666
typo
  • Agree 2

3 minutes ago, Damo666 said:

Apologies. I took this to mean they were made and supplied form China, so therefore cannot be exported outside China. My apologies.

OK, understand now where you were coming from - so no probs.

Hi,

Its a pre-order so whether the price will stick remains to be seen.

EDIT: I now remember TMC had some Blue Grey 4 CEPs RRP ~£440 reduced to £210 so maybe this is the same sort of arrangement. END EDIT

Last year I saw a £390 oscilloscope advertised for £39 and I bought that. I understand once the product is delivered the contract is complete and the internet retailer can't do anything.

Regards

Nik

Edited by NIK
  • Like 1

Good morning everyone,

Sawyer Models have a bank holiday sale on, running until after the Coronation. 

Our Bank Holiday Sale begins now and ends Monday 8th May 10pm.

Up to 50% off selected lines in store and on the website!

Check out the Bank Holiday Sale section of the website and visit us in store!

Products will be added continually over the sale period, so keep checking back!

http://sawyermodels.co.uk/?product_cat=easter-sale

Some stand out items for myself include Hornby Mk4 coaches for £30 each. 

all the best

Charles

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2