Spennymoor Model Railway Show 2017 - DJ Models announcement made this weekend!

DLPG

Our second show at the new bigger, grander venue Whitworth Park Secondary School and Sixth form centre, Whitworth Ln, Spennymoor DL16 7LN

October 28th & 29th 2017

Layouts Include;

Byr-A-Cyrliog – 009

Guisborough – OO

Brafferton – O

Dalefoot – OO

Carlton Wynn - OO

Nutt & Bolton – N

Shildon – N

Keipier Colliery – OO

Gypsy Lane – OO

Ravensworth Junction – OO

Marine Park – OO

Coniston – OO

Hornby Dublo 3 Rail

Crowtrees Depot - O

Norwood Yard – OO

Penna Lane – OO

Traders Include;

• DJ Models - Dave Jones will be giving updates on new and forthcoming models. Hopefully a North Eastern Region Announcement, You never know. No pressure Dave!
  • Durham Trains of Stanley
  • Stainmore Railway Modelshop
  • North Road Trains
  • Stonebridge Structures
  • DJR Engineering
  • Tynedale Models
  • Tigertaz Models
  • North Road Trains
  • Hendley Hall Diecast
  • DLPG - Trade stall along with a separate diecast secondhand stall.
  • RCT
  • Frank Johnson - Diorama and modelling materials
  • Smart Models
  • Simpasture Gate Miniatures
  • Vintage Transport in Miniature

Open 10-4 both days. Adults £4.00, Concessions £3.50 and Children £1.50. Refreshments, Disabled access, all on one level, free parking

Edited by DLPG

Our second show at the new bigger, grander venue Whitworth Park Secondary School and Sixth form centre, Whitworth Ln, Spennymoor DL16 7LN

October 28th & 29th

Layouts Include;

Byr-A-Cyrliog – 009

Guisborough – OO

Brafferton – O

Dalefoot – OO

Nutt & Bolton – N

Shildon – N

Keipier Colliery – OO

Gypsy Lane – OO

Ravensworth Junction – OO

Marine Park – OO

Coniston – OO

Hornby Dublo 3 Rail

Crowtrees Depot - O

Norwood Yard – OO

Penna Lane – OO

Traders Include;

DJ Models - Dave Jones will be giving updates on new and forecoming models. Hopefully a North Eastern Region Announcement. No pressure Dave!

Durham Trains of Stanley

North Road Trains

Stonebridge Structures

DJR Engineering 

Tynedale Models

Tigertaz Models

North Road Trains 

Hendley Hall Diecast

DLPG - Trade stall along with a seperate diecast secondhand stall.

RCTS,

Frank Johnson - Diarama and modelling materials

Smart Models

Simpasture Gate Minitures

Vintage Transport in Miniture 

Open 10-4 both days. Adults £4.00, Concessions £3.00 and Children £1.50. Refreshments, Disabled access, all on one level, free parking

Is there a symbol for excited? :yahoo:

Looking forward to this years show. It was a great move changing the venue. Much bigger show than the previous townhall. Great venue and a top quality show. Some superstar layouts booked for this year and looking forward to meeting Dave Jones. I will be along on the Saturday, see you all then.

Looking forward to this years show. It was a great move changing the venue. Much bigger show than the previous townhall. Great venue and a top quality show. Some superstar layouts booked for this year and looking forward to meeting Dave Jones. I will be along on the Saturday, see you all then.

And not as many phaphing stairs! . . . Sunday for me.

John

I might even have some biscuits and sweets on the stand then! ;-)

Just about all set to go for tomorrow. Please show us your support. Great layouts, excellent trade support and there is also DJ Models come and see Daves progress with projects.

All proceeds go towards the restoration of our charity’s RSH No77 Norwood. Many thanks

• Like 1

Lucky enough to be invited last year, and gain a pot! Superb venue and facilities!

... but will they get it back???   :smile_mini2:

post-508-0-59912700-1509132630.jpg

All proceeds go towards the restoration of our charity’s RSH No77 Norwood. Many thanks

What a worthy cause. Maybe the man from Liverpool might consider a scan?

P

Edited by Porcy Mane

... but will they get it back???   :smile_mini2: attachicon.gifSpennyshow-2016-03-EditSm.jpg What a worthy cause. Maybe the man from Liverpool might consider a scan? P

What. Of Martin and me, a frightening prospect. I don't think even ModelU have enough resin. I thought we were finescale modellers, looks more like broad gauge...

Mike

If you want to know about DJ models announcement, you will have to come to the show and see it for yourself. It's dirty, full of coal and worked in the North East...

Mike

It looks like a new thread can’t be started on the DJ Models section so only those who come to Spennymoor tomorrow will find out :-)

Cracking exhibition today, many good layouts including Guisborough, Ravensworth Junction, Crowtrees Depot and Penna Lane. Had a brief chat with Dave from DJM and even more excited about the 2 x 92's I have on order.