NEW DJM OO gauge HUO + N gauge 24.5t Hopper wagon (Crowdfunded)

DJM Dave

Hi everyone,

I can confirm that the TOPS version of the HUO 24.5t hopper wagon is now available to crowdfund / order via my website in both OO and N gauges.

For N gauge versions follow this link...............  http://djmodels.co.uk/?page_id=778

For the OO gauge versions follow this link......  http://djmodels.co.uk/?page_id=765

Cheers

Dave

N gauge HUO cad/cam below (incomplete)

post-1144-0-62323400-1515597874.jpg

• Like 3

Hi Dave,

Re the new split between pre-TOPS and TOPS vehicles, do we need to re-order?

I previously ordered all 5 packs before there was a difference......

Hi mate,

Yes please so we have a ‘paper trail’ and i’ll Cancel your non tops ones for you.

Cheers

Dave

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

DJM Dave: Can I have some clarification please.

Will your model be to lot 2609 (as stated in your original post) which had LNER clasp brakes, or will it be one of the later batches with offset v hangers and push brakes (as shown in the diagram on your webpage)?

Please see the link in post 186, give the man some room, I am sure some poxy wagon is well down the list of Daves priorities at the moment..

I ask a simple, polite question, not expecting an immediate answer and I receive the rude retort above from yourself.

I appreciate the link to post 186 which I had not seen but in future I would suggest that you phrase your response with considerably more politeness. It costs nothing you know.

I ask a simple, polite question, not expecting an immediate answer and I receive the rude retort above from yourself.

I appreciate the link to post 186 which I had not seen but in future I would suggest that you phrase your response with considerably more politeness. It costs nothing you know.

Since when has starting with the word 'please' been rude?

I am sure with what Dave is going through at the moment it is a 'poxy' wagon in the grand scheme of things, priorities and all that, but then to some people 'toy trains' are more important that people arent they!

Oh and for information, I have ordered quite a few of these so it isnt like I am not interested in what is happening with them!

• Like 1

Please see the link in post 186, give the man some room, I am sure some poxy wagon is well down the list of Daves priorities at the moment..

Regardless of what Dave is going through he still managed to make a reply in the APT thread but ignored questions in his other product threads. This seemed to be the trend even before post 186 where only certain questions got answered. I'm still waiting to see mention of the money upfront N gauge Class 17 on here something I was really interested in but less so now.

Sorry but too some of us this is important!

Mark Saunders 

I didnt mean it isnt important, just that Dave is away from home at the moment, might have his hands full with other things and wont have the time to check the details before answering.

Dave is away from home at the moment, might have his hands full with other things and wont have the time to check the details before answering.

I'd rather hope that he does take the time to check before answering . . .

G.

I have spoken to Dave at Stafford this afternoon and he has confirmed that this model will be the initial batch (lot 2609) with LNER clasp brakes. He also states that when he has a new picture available he will change the one shown on the web page.

I have thanked him for his response and confirmed that I will now look to order some of these wagons.

Edited by Flood

• RMweb Premium

I didnt mean it isnt important, just that Dave is away from home at the moment, might have his hands full with other things and wont have the time to check the details before answering.

The problem with todays online society, where if some people don't see an update within 5 minutes (or less) of something appearing on f***book/tw*tter or whatever, they start shouting about being kept in the dark and not told anything.....

Dave

The issue here is not so much that people think they deserve immediate answers but that there is an alternative manufacturer with limited volumes so people wish to decide where and how to place their money.

it seems there is an opportunity to spread across both manufacturers because of variations in the proposed models and people want to make decisions.