Modellers Mecca

tarifa

• RMweb Premium

450 Albion St, Wall Heath, Kingswinford DY6 0JP
Phone01384 278206

Its easier to copy and paste a search result than post a suggestion of what to do!

Hi Steve

Lucy closed the shop in September but continues to do mail order via the web site. I think the phone number is dead as it does not appear on the web site. She can be contacted by e-mail.

Which regulation, please do quote?

The Electronic Commerce Regulations

which require:

• website’s “terms and conditions”.
  • business name, company registration number, your VAT number, your geographical address (a PO Box is not allowed) and other direct contact information such as email address and telephone number.

• RMweb Premium

which require:

• business name, company registration number, your VAT number, your geographical address (a PO Box is not allowed) and other direct contact information such as email address and telephone number.

thank you.

which require:

http://www.modellers-mecca.co.uk/content/3-terms-and-conditions-of-use

<p>

which require:

To correct you on this. That only aplies to Limited companies, of which I am not.
  • Like 2

• RMweb Gold

Hi Mike.

Please accept my apologies. I have not received any emails from you. So I’ve just tested the contact form and it does appear to not be working. I am out of the country atm but I will fix that on my return.

In the meantime, email me direct at: lucy@modellers-Mecca.co.uk

Hello Lucy,

Yes I have sent you an email direct but you do you know I also sent you a PM through RMWeb.

Mike

• RMweb Gold

This matter has been addressed to my satisfaction, many thanks Lucy.  I am however amazed at the response my request for a telephone number has generated including an interrogation of Modellers Mecca website as to whether it complies with whatever regulations.  Thanks for all the helpful suggestions.

Mike

• 5 months later...

Ordered some more Warley Stock Boxes fro Modellers Mecca on the 1st July, received an email on the 2nd saying they had been dispatched and have received nothing and they haven't responded to emails. No telephone number on website. Now asked Paypal for assistance in the resolution of the case. I have ordered before since them being online only and not had a problem.

EDIT: Going through Paypal had the desired effect, very quickly had an answer from Lucy. Shame I had to go this route to get it though. Boxes will be sent tomorrow. I do hope this isn't going to turn into another Cooper Craft type saga.

Edited by JZ

To correct you on this. That only aplies to Limited companies, of which I am not.

Wrong. All e-commerce businesses must comply to the same regulations, e.g., e-commerce, distance selling. Obviously you will only have a company number and VAT number if registered but the requirements for full contact details apply to all.

I would also advise that "The buyer must pay any postal costs for their returns" is promoted to a general condition, not just in respect to Clearance and Sale items. Otherwise you WILL be responsible for return postage of normal items under the DSR.