The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

yahoo email

chaz

I use Sky email which is in turn Yahoo and over the last couple of weeks I've been getting an advice pop up saying my browser will soon no longer be supported and I'd have to move to Firefox or Chrome. Possibly the problem.

OK chaps, thanks for the helpful posts. For some reason Yahoo threw a wobbler - it wouldn't connect to my Mac as it usually does, asked for the password and then froze when I entered it. However it seems to have cleared the problem all by itself after an hour or so. Strange beasts, computers.

Chaz

The Yahoo app on my Android phone updated about a week ago and I've had no notifications of new emails since.

Also, a number of groups using the 'Yahoo Groups' feature have moved / are moving to IO Groups due to poor service from Yahoo.

• RMweb Premium

The only issue I have had with Yahoo Mail lately is it has decided it doesn't like my adblocker and suggests I either turn it off (NOT happening!) or pay then money for an ad free version.

I installed an adblocker precisely because of Yahoo!

Edited by John M Upton

The Yahoo app on my Android phone updated about a week ago and I've had no notifications of new emails since.

Also, a number of groups using the 'Yahoo Groups' feature have moved / are moving to IO Groups due to poor service from Yahoo.

AHH, that's a hint I think. Maybe it's time I bit the bullet and moved from Yahoo to the native Mac email thingy?