Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

6 hours ago, georgeT said:

Just watched (27) mate, and l have only just noticed that the foreground on seven mills has now got some scenery on, looking good...have to visit shortly …

Haha, I did tell you all about it last week, you no listen, haha.:nono::laugh:

1 hour ago, 47606odin said:

just out of interest, why did you put vegetation on the central narrow pier on the bridge? 

i would have thought sone nice capping stones would be more appropriate for a pier that slim

Yes I think your right, and I have looked at it and thought the same, but I have packed away all my Scenic stuff ready to take to my Sons in Hampshire this week so I'll need to re look at that once moved and sorted.

Having just said that, if I get bored tomorrow, I might unpack that box and have a look at it.

Thanks for your sensible and thought provoking post.:good:

• Like 4
  • Friendly/supportive 1

2 hours ago, 47606odin said:

just out of interest, why did you put vegetation on the central narrow pier on the bridge? 

i would have thought sone nice capping stones would be more appropriate for a pier that slim

1 hour ago, Andrew P said:

Yes I think your right, and I have looked at it and thought the same, but I have packed away all my Scenic stuff ready to take to my Sons in Hampshire this week so I'll need to re look at that once moved and sorted.

Having just said that, if I get bored tomorrow, I might unpack that box and have a look at it.

Thanks for your sensible and thought provoking post.:good:

Done ish, well I unpacked a couple of boxes and found some walling and the PVA Bottle and made a start. I think it does look a bit better and was bugging me so again, thanks.

IMG_9686.JPG.975a90f7bf5524b85c8846a6cf1dbc1d.JPG

IMG_9687.JPG.e4dd1e5d3a9688efd549ddbcc4ff880e.JPG

Must pick up those lose bits tomorrow.:good:

• Like 16

2 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Done ish, well I unpacked a couple of boxes and found some walling and the PVA Bottle and made a start. I think it does look a bit better and was bugging me so again, thanks.

IMG_9686.JPG.975a90f7bf5524b85c8846a6cf1dbc1d.JPG

IMG_9687.JPG.e4dd1e5d3a9688efd549ddbcc4ff880e.JPG

Must pick up those lose bits tomorrow.:good:

More prototypical now

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, sb67 said:

Great photo Andy, lots of detail and inspiration for anybody modelling a shed, love the groundwork, piles of ash and the step ladder.

Steve.

Thanks Steve, it was wet, and that helped the overall atmosphere.

Here's another un seen one from last Tuesday, I just love the oily puddles.

IMG_9614.JPG.d6a65498789b0594259d218d3b5aacda.JPG

• Like 9