Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

20 minutes ago, Andrew P said:

The PVA has almost dried on the River Axe, and I can see through to the River bed in most of it now, so another day or so should be fine, and it has a nice smooth gloss top to it.

IMG_3942.JPG.b027039afa2834d0c30b157fb972625d.JPG

IMG_3943.JPG.6eec91966c8f614b88b95bb60d775359.JPG

I don't see any fish Andy  - you'll need to take it up and redo it Ha ha!

Paul R

• Funny 4

18 minutes ago, Andrew P said:

This morning I've made a start on another Video showing me doing the Scenics on the old Fuel Sidings at Seven Mills.

From this'

IMG_3901.JPG.04746ec998b45227c439e629c5a47ba1.JPG

To this so far.

IMG_3936.JPG.e87b049b8fdb6aa13f281302be5c38a9.JPG

If it wasn't for the fact you need to run on it you could plant a tree in the middle of the track!

Paul R

• Funny 2

2 hours ago, pwr said:

If it wasn't for the fact you need to run on it you could plant a tree in the middle of the track!

Paul R

There was some sidings at Burton on Trent that had Coaches trapped in a Siding with a Silver Birch growing up between the Rails.:laugh:

• Interesting/Thought-provoking 2
  • Funny 2

1 hour ago, Adrian Stevenson said:

Hi Andy, just watched your video tutorial over breakfast in bed. Very good and looking forward to the next instalment.

Cheers, Ade.

Thanks Ade, I hope you didn't choke on your Cornflakes mate, haha.

Part 2 will be tomorrow, I'm just off out to do Part 3.

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, Adrian Stevenson said:

Hi Andy, just watched your video tutorial over breakfast in bed. Very good and looking forward to the next instalment.

Cheers, Ade.

Knowing your job, I had this vision of you wearing stripy pajamas, a Pickelhaube and a monocle whilst snorting into your meusli.

Edited by Happy Hippo
  • Funny 5

Sunny in Bewdley Worcestershire by the racing river Severn alongside the 7 Valley Railway. :sungum::tomato::yahoo:       Forgot to post that yesterday.

:jester:oooops apparently I did post it yesterday, thanks Joner for the heads up I'll leave it here to make sense with the following posts.

Laying down the grass video was a very good watch, looking forward to #2.

Best

Edited by Barnaby
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold
50 minutes ago, Barnaby said:

Sunny in Bewdley Worcestershire by the racing river Severn alongside the 7 Valley Railway. :sungum::tomato::yahoo:       Forgot to post that yesterday.

Best

You did post it yesterday, top of page :good_mini:

• Agree 1

• RMweb Gold

Great work on the videos Mr P.

I enjoyed them both and it was good to see little mistakes which happen to everyone left in the takes. Makes me feel human that it happens to us all!

Looking forward to the next installment tomorrow, now I'm off to do my own modelling. 

Cheers Paul 

• Thanks 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

Hi Andy, Just watched the first two parts of the scenic demonstration, thanks for them, can't wait for part 3. Keep up the good work.
I can sympathise with you not wanting to build locos, I dislike doing scenery and painting, much prefer to get a soldering iron out and put a loco kit together.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Happy Hippo said:

Knowing your job, I had this vision of you wearing stripy pajamas, a Pickelhaube and a monocle whilst snorting into your meusli.

He may be a Go Natural Man, but I don't really want to know. :swoon:

• Funny 2

2 hours ago, Barnaby said:

Best

Thanks Barnaby, No 2 up tomorrow, and I think you got a mention in No 3.:o

1 hour ago, Joner said:

Great work on the videos Mr P.

I enjoyed them both and it was good to see little mistakes which happen to everyone left in the takes. Makes me feel human that it happens to us all!

Looking forward to the next installment tomorrow, now I'm off to do my own modelling. 

Cheers Paul 

Thanks Paul, No 2 in the morning, (Video that is), and No 3 maybe tomorrow afternoon.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

16 minutes ago, gz3xzf said:

Hi Andy, Just watched the first two parts of the scenic demonstration, thanks for them, can't wait for part 3. Keep up the good work.
I can sympathise with you not wanting to build locos, I dislike doing scenery and painting, much prefer to get a soldering iron out and put a loco kit together.

Cheers Bryan, I'm guessing you watched No 2 on  You Tube then. 

I need a label on my Soldering iron, saying HOT END.:o

• Funny 3