Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

I thought that Andy said that there were three motors last night ...

I did indeed, that was the Class 37, that is what I was lead to believe, one for each Bogie, and one for the Roof Fan

• Like 1

The planned start on the Baseboards didn't happen at the weekend, and so it may be next Saturday now, and then I'm at Telford on Sunday, to bash the cash. :nono:  :nono:  :nono:

Coffee and cake planned for 11am in the rest area. :sungum:

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Still keep looking at a Blue Class 40, like "Aureol" Class 40 No 40012 on one side, and 97407 on the other side.

I can then turn it around for early or late periods.

Nice idea Andy!

Aureol is one of the 40s I fancy adding, being the first one I saw, but with what I've been told is on the horizon for release from Heljan, for me, I need to start saving!!

Rich

• Like 1

Nice idea Andy!

Aureol is one of the 40s I fancy adding, being the first one I saw, but with what I've been told is on the horizon for release from Heljan, for me, I need to start saving!!

Rich

OOOOooooh come on spill the beans ....you can't make a statement like this a not give some tiny hint  :triniti:

Nice idea Andy!

Rich

OOOOooooh come on spill the beans ....you can't make a statement like this a not give some tiny hint  :triniti:

Yes come on Rich, will there be an announcement at Telford, will it be a 24? If so that would be worth saving up for. TBH there's not a lot else I would need from the Blue period, beyond Blue a 66 or 70 would be no good to me, same with a 68, although a 58 might be nice. 

Edited by Andrew P

Today I have a nice pair of 20's, a Large Logo 37 and a Dirty Rat sitting in TOPS. :sungum:

Tomorrow there will be NONE. :O :cry:  :cry:

David / The Jintyman is calling in later to collect them all. :stinker:  :stinker:

The Rat for returning to Craig / Muddys Blues, and I will get a TOPS code one in exchange in November when I go to Wales. :locomotive:

The pair of 20's and the 37 are being Sound fitted, and again I will pick them up in November, by which time I should have the Track badly laid and ready for their return and some photos. :sungum:

Edited by Andrew P

A comment on Facebook from Ben Jones seemed to indicate another run of class 33's.

Paul

That would be nice, next according to the Tower site is the 47 in 2019, so that has to be on the list as well, providing it's Blue or Railfreight.

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

A comment on Facebook from Ben Jones seemed to indicate another run of class 33's.

Paul

Another run of 33s in OO was announced recently; haven't seen anything on the Heljan website about more O gauge.

Edited by brushman47544

After the visitation by young David, / The Jintyman this afternoon it was decided to leave ME with the Rat in my Shed, :O  :scared:  :scared:  and we will just do a Body swap in November, so that I have something to run in the meantime. :sungum:  :onthequiet:

• Like 2

After the visitation by young David, / The Jintyman this afternoon it was decided to leave ME with the Rat in my Shed, :O  :scared:  :scared:  and we will just do a Body swap in November, so that I have something to run in the meantime. :sungum:  :onthequiet:

Just got home, a lovely trip up through Buxton and over the Cat & Fiddle to Macclesfield and stopped of for something to eat just outside Mac.

Nice seeing you again Andy, a great natter and your shed looks so much more roomy that last time I came. Lovely to meet Dee as well, and thanks for the brew ;)

Jinty ;)

Just got home, a lovely trip up through Buxton and over the Cat & Fiddle to Macclesfield and stopped of for something to eat just outside Mac.

Nice seeing you again Andy, a great natter and your shed looks so much more roomy that last time I came. Lovely to meet Dee as well, and thanks for the brew ;)

Jinty ;)

You were both very welcome, sorry it wasn't more than a Brew, but it was nice to see you and Sarah, and glad you had a good journey home.

• RMweb Gold

Well the moral of this post is don’t post on rmWeb when your tired and have returned from an evening with friends, a couple of who are shall we say ‘inside’ the model world...

It’s fine, just ignore the comment :P hehe.

Yes come on Rich, will there be an announcement at Telford, will it be a 24? If so that would be worth saving up for. TBH there's not a lot else I would need from the Blue period, beyond Blue a 66 or 70 would be no good to me, same with a 68, although a 58 might be nice.

Well I wasn’t told about any of that modern stuff ... 66,68, 70 they’re all too modern for a 1980s layout like yours and mine Andy....

Rich

• Like 2

Did you get a delivery of WELSH CAKES  :sungum:

Still keep looking at a Blue Class 40, like "Aureol" Class 40 No 40012 on one side, and 97407 on the other side.

It had to be done, and I've gone for 40118, another preserved one. N I C E. :sungum:

Withdrawn in Feb 1986 and then re numbered as 97408 a departmental Number.

40118 with the Seacows.

post-9335-0-35282900-1535548704.jpg

post-9335-0-71425500-1535548802_thumb.jpg

• Like 10

I've often wondered why more people don't do this? (I mean number and name a loco differently for each side, so as to have two of the class for the price of one?)

• Like 1

I've often wondered why more people don't do this? (I mean number and name a loco differently for each side, so as to have two of the class for the price of one?)

Realised I cant with that one as it has Nose Numbers as well. Doohhh. :no: