Darlington Railway Modelling (DRM)

• RMweb Gold

Maybe Christmas will be better, season of giving and all that so perhaps it is time Mike gave us something after all we keep giving him cash

yeh right, you both know full well that your relatives will be reciving model railway related items whether they do the hobby or not!!!!

Cracking little shop, we need more shops catering for modellers & enthusiasts, with knowledge of real railways, these shops are crucial to the future of our hobby, so to you all. Get those NEW Ready to Run items bought from these small outlets, Hattons & Co have enough money!!

Charlie P

a BIG thanks to Mike for his help yesterday. I was fitting point motors to Bachmann point deocders yesterday and a dodgy point motor claimed the lives of 2 decoders. A quick call to Mike confirmed the stock of 1 Lenz point decoder (only needed the 6 ports so it was fine) as well as a new point motor to replace the old 1 and for good measure a 6 pin chip for an 03. All sorted in less than 1 hour - support your local shops people you never know when you need them!

a BIG thanks to Mike for his help yesterday. I was fitting point motors to Bachmann point deocders yesterday and a dodgy point motor claimed the lives of 2 decoders. A quick call to Mike confirmed the stock of 1 Lenz point decoder (only needed the 6 ports so it was fine) as well as a new point motor to replace the old 1 and for good measure a 6 pin chip for an 03. All sorted in less than 1 hour - support your local shops people you never know when you need them!

Thanks Ed, glad to be of help.

Mike

Called in to get some container boxes Id seen before to complete a project Im working on.... something that might get a wry grin or talking point going, when out and about on the circuit with the layout. In any case, shop was very busy and the banter was good humoured as ever. Placed an order for more than just a model for trains too.... an nice model of HMS Repulse to keep me busy over christmas.

Even managed to pursuade Mike to buy something from me... now thats different.

• 2 weeks later...

Realtrack FLA's now in stock, I will be taking them to Newcastle show this weekend. If there are any left they will be making the trip to Retford next weekend.

Never mind the FLA's Mike, how about a Hornby Large Logo sound 50? Far nicer to look at and hear.

Archived