• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 19/11/2022 at 18:07, D6775 said:

High Mike, 

How are the Gresley EMU bogies coming? and what length are they? I am assuming they are 8'6" (trailing) and 9' (motor)?

Also would it be possible to get just a pair of 124 cab ends? 

Cheers,

Al.

Hi Al

Yes the bogies are done, they're 8' 6" for the trailer and 8' 9" for the motor

And yes can do the 124 cab ends

Michael

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/12/2022 at 13:39, Ian G said:

Is there any more pics on the dogfish build?

Ian G

I've made a bit more progress, would of been more but was busy in the lead up to the Guildford trade show, I'm doing a Catfish at the same time and will be same livery (Dutch). I'll post some more pics soon

Michael

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

In the week between Christmas and new year, I've been making a bit of progress with my own coaches. A while ago I purchased a Thompson Corridor Composite, possibly a CRT kit which paint wasn't very good. I'd already made a start on stripping the body paint but I hadn't got it all off the roof. Have now done that and put some etch primer on. The chassis was already painted when I brought it. 

I'd also put the jumper connections on the Hawksworth DMU corridor composite and now given a coat of etch primer on.

I'd brought a Collet sunshine brake third (not sure on the kit but etch brass with cast ends and brass roof) ages ago. I still need to reattach the ends as coming adrift. Had to strip the paint off as not good. What I need to put on is the joint covers on the roof but don't know how far apart they are.

Michael

IMG_2324.jpg

IMG_2323.jpg

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...