The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Why I will be quiet and not posting

aberdare

I am just taking a few minutes to thank everyone who has posted on here and for all the support shown through ratings and PMs, it has been a huge help to read of others stories and how they dealt with things at the time, the friendship and support shown on here will be something for me to remember and I will also try and return that whenever I can. Thank you.

Today was the day that all the disability equipment was removed from the house and I can now see how I want my life to progress from here on once the funeral is out of the way next Friday. Once that passed and I am on my own I hope to get back into normal life and modelling after a few weeks and share life on here with you all once again.

Again thank you all for the friendship and support given and shown on here.

Jim

• Friendly/supportive 4

Guest CLARENCE

My own (first) wife died some 20 years ago, just before Christmas. I do know what you're going through right now, feeling very alone; but believe it or not, life does go on and it gets better with time. Keep going and keep living.

I am on my own I hope to get back into normal life and modelling after a few weeks and share life on here with you all once again.

Jim

You will only ever truly be alone when you want to be, there is always somebody out there to lend an ear when needed.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

Hello Jim

Only just caught up with your very sad news. It was good to meet up with you both at York show last year and a privilege to meet Linda if only so briefly. You are very much in our thoughts and prayers, Jonathan & Claire.

• Like 1