The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Why I will be quiet and not posting

aberdare

The very best of wishes to you both

re wigs my partner has a multitude of them that she uses for her modeling and you can pick up some very high quality wigs for very little expence good luck to you both

re this site i found the earlyrisers forum a great help and a touchstone when experiancing severe financial difficultys due to unemployment a couple of years ago i know its not anywhere near what you are going through but found it a great place to vent my frustrations and the regulars there a great bunch

• Like 1

Thank you all for the best wishes and messages of support.

Linda got through the Chemotherapy quite well but sadly then caught two different infections that her body was unable to cope with, she declined rapidly over three days until she finally passed away at 6.20 this morning.

She became well liked in her time on the ward as she was in life and will not only be missed my me but many others too.

Rest in peace Linda my love.

Jim

post-13569-0-73018800-1546713954_thumb.jpg

August 2018

Linda. May 1960 - January 2019

• Friendly/supportive 8

• RMweb Gold

So sorry to hear that Jim. Its at times like this when our bodies face huge challenges as a result of aggressive treatments that what would otherwise be a trivial infection can take on much more significant connotations. 

I hope you both had time over recent months to come to terms with this possibility and that you found some peace together in the last few days.

Phil

Bless you Jim. Talk on here if you need to work through some things that you might just find too tough on your own.

PM me anytime if you just need an 'ear'.

RIP Linda.

Phil

This is a sad event that most of us would dread - the death of our closest love, our wife.  Although we all have to go through this ordeal at some time, we all have the knack of comforting ourselves that it won't happen for ages yet so when it inevitably does, we probably aren't ready to cope with it.

Sorry for your loss; small comfort but all that we can give.

Brian.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

May God bless you, watch over you and give you peace and strength Jim.

I pray you never lose sight that there are many people around you who care about you. Keep focussed, stay strong and talk to people.

We love you and care about you my friend - we are all here for you and always will be.

Blessings and prayers to you.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...