The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Recently/currently listening to...

Tim H

• RMweb Premium

There's a coincidence - I was listening to my favourite Moodies album today - "To Our Childrens' Childrens' Children".

It annoys me how they were sneered at for years - there's some great music on those old Deram & Threshold albums! Classic Prog indeed.

OMS this PM - Yes 1st album.

Pineapple Thief - Magnolia. Steve is right about this one!

Robert Plant - Lullaby and The Ceaseless Road. Best thing he's done for years, with a fire that's been missing from his last few albums

Steve Rothery - The Ghosts of Pripyat. Superb all-instrumental album.

Mr So and So - Truth and Half Lies.Their latest and best album, and they're even better live.

Empty Yard Experiment - Kallisti. Excellent prog-metal from a band based in the middle-east. I've reviewed it here.

Edited by Tim H

• RMweb Premium

Latest from Yes, Heaven & Earth. 

Its received mixed reviews, but theres some really good stuff on it.

Possibly a bit "middle of the road" at times, but its still Yes and well worth checking out.

Cheers, Dave.

post-5825-0-59477900-1411471368_thumb.jpg

• RMweb Premium

Currently listing to

Captain Glenn Miller, in one of his last to  broadcasts to Allied troops and on the home service, Anne Shelton as Guest Singer.

The Q

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

This guy, his name is Josh Turner, and he's one of the best young guitarists I've ever heard (and I've been playing for over 45 years now and can't get CLOSE)

And this one has had over a million hits for obvious reasons

And he does manage to find some wonderful vocalists

Check out his Youtube channel - it's a bit hit and miss on earlier years, but well worth visiting