Hornby Int'l 2019 programme

ellocoloco

Other than a few mentions in Andy's excellent post on Hornby's plans for 2019 and a post on the Electrotren FB page that says a Spring/Summer catalogue for Hornby Int'l will be available, I have been unable to find anything about the International brands.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to find out what - if anything - will be new from Electrotren this year???????

Thanks in advance

• RMweb Gold

Other than a few mentions in Andy's excellent post on Hornby's plans for 2019 and a post on the Electrotren FB page that says a Spring/Summer catalogue for Hornby Int'l will be available, I have been unable to find anything about the International brands.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to find out what - if anything - will be new from Electrotren this year???????

Thanks in advance

There's a button on the Hornby homepage marked "international brands" - click and all the 2019 announcements for all brands are there

https://www.Hornby.com/uk-en/shop/international-brands.html

Rivarossi have nice big rail gun similar to the Oxford one...

There's a button on the Hornby homepage marked "international brands" - click and all the 2019 announcements for all brands are there

https://www.Hornby.com/uk-en/shop/international-brands.html

Rivarossi have nice big rail gun similar to the Oxford one...

Second World War German one though. Similar to the one that Revel used to make a kit for I think.

Jason

Second World War German one though. Similar to the one that Revel used to make a kit for I think.

Jason

The K4 done previously by Lima. The kit was 1/72nd Hasagawa (some of their kits did appear reboxed in the Revel brand though).

Hornby's website is dreadfully slow.

Edited by JSpencer