Quorn Wagon Group

Quorn Wagon

• RMweb Premium

I enjoy reading these short updates each Sunday night though how you can do more in a week than I can with a Parkside kit baffles me.

As a consequential vegetarian I've wanted to ask... Does the Quorn group have a meat van? Sorry, probably an old joke but if we get to you at some point it would no doubt be good wind up fodder for the missus.

14 hours ago, SR71 said:

I enjoy reading these short updates each Sunday night though how you can do more in a week than I can with a Parkside kit baffles me.

As a consequential vegetarian I've wanted to ask... Does the Quorn group have a meat van? Sorry, probably an old joke but if we get to you at some point it would no doubt be good wind up fodder for the missus.

Thank you, we should try and do a model kit and see how long it takes. 

Unfortunately no meat van for us, but we do have a fish van if you are a carnitarian 

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Quorn do 'fish' too so that's good enough for me. If you do a wagon kit I look forward to the sign writing... Or come to that maybe I don't as you'll put me to shame on home turf!

• RMweb Gold
20 hours ago, Quorn Wagon said:

This weeks update from us at Quorn

Click here

Excellent information as ever, special thanks for the close up of the latching mechanism of the pallet van, very useful for completing my Parkside kits, any more to come much appreciated!

What shade of blue are you using for the Brutes?

Mike.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...