Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

I need some guinea pigs, any volunteers?

• RMweb Gold

Hello,

I'm working on a project which I hope will become something bigger, a UK based railway podcast covering all and any railway or model railway related subject.

I've done a rough test record of the first episode and would like some honest feedback. Would anyone be willing to help me? If so please let me know and I will send a private link (not to be shared publicly) to the test record. It's about 12 minutes long.

Many thanks

Corwin

• Friendly/supportive 2

If it helps the ken Patterson what's neat this week is a really good example of what can be done. A little over enthusiastic but enjoyable as well as enlightening.

Good luck look forward to when you go live

Chris

Edited by Chrisr40
  • Informative/Useful 1

• RMweb Gold

If you're still looking, I'd also be interested.

However, my other commitments mean that I might not be able to deal with stuff straight away.

Whatever the score, I hope this all works out for you.

Regards,

Huw.

• Like 1

Guest CLARENCE

I accept I'm a bit late to the party, but I'm willing if you need more feedback.

Regards, David.

• RMweb Gold

Just a quick note to say thank you so much to everyone who has helped me with feedback and suggestions. 

I've taken the first episode as far as I want to go and hope to take the project live tomorrow.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

On 02/05/2019 at 12:39, Corbs said:

Hello,

I'm working on a project which I hope will become something bigger, a UK based railway podcast covering all and any railway or model railway related subject.

I've done a rough test record of the first episode and would like some honest feedback. Would anyone be willing to help me? If so please let me know and I will send a private link (not to be shared publicly) to the test record. It's about 12 minutes long.

Many thanks

Corwin

More than happy to help especially if you want someone interviewed down here on the South Coast.

Regards

Peter

• Thanks 1