Gopher

12 hours ago, MrWolf said:

It's also quite big for a model shop, very often they're like someone's front room.

There's nothing like it around where I live.

Yes I think it has been a pet shop and maybe a furniture shop in the past.  It also has a big cellar.  It is my main go to model shop, but I also visit Derails, Cheltenham Model Centre and Lord & Butler if I get the chance.    

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Graham T said:

I do like those Moguls.  I'm tempted to get another one, but the bank account says no!

I agree Graham.  I like their versatility and "jack of all trades" role.  I think Dapol are producing a 43XX version so you may get even more tempted.   

• Like 2

The 93xx class has the side window cabs. 

Bachmann did one, I don't know if it was just the old split frame mechanism or whether they carried on with a new chassis. I would think that anything with NEM type couplings would be the later chassis?

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Graham T said:

The one I'd really like is the one with the side windows in the cab.  Is that the 43xx or 93xx?  The latter I think?

Yes the latter Graham (as Rob and Kevin have already confirmed).  Good to see you back modelling on CR.  The cattle wagons are excellent.  😊

• Thanks 1

In Dewchurch it is always the rule that the trains are always more reliable than the bus service, hence the queue of impatient bus passengers .

I think they all have different views of the British summer weather - ranging from snow is on the way, to "I don't need an overcoat as the sun is shining"  (at the moment) .  Even the school boy is wrapped up, but he is wearing shorts 

20231126_145502.jpg.e4029e1fca25ac8627a9a0f00b799aae.jpg

• Like 10

When it comes to coats, it's better to have one and not need it in this country!

On the subject of buses that never arrive, you haven't been sending them on a route into darkest southwest Shropshire have you? 

There's a kind of Bermuda triangle around there for buses so I'm told...

• Funny 2

33 minutes ago, MrWolf said:

When it comes to coats, it's better to have one and not need it in this country!

On the subject of buses that never arrive, you haven't been sending them on a route into darkest southwest Shropshire have you? 

There's a kind of Bermuda triangle around there for buses so I'm told...

Easy to get lost in Shropshire Rob.  I think you may have destroyed all the buses with the Stuka (or at least scared them sh******, so they are in hiding) 

• Funny 2

2 hours ago, Gopher said:

Easy to get lost in Shropshire Rob.  I think you may have destroyed all the buses with the Stuka (or at least scared them sh******, so they are in hiding) 

It's probably a case of both. There's also the ghost squadron on it's way courtesy of @GMKAT7...