"Content I posted" in returns 524 error

• RMweb Gold

I've tried a number of strategies to get this to work, including - logging out and then back in again; clearing cookies; changing the default period to 7 days; changing the default period to 90 days.  None seemed to work consistently.  I've now amended the script to only search "since last visit" and so far it is looking positive.  I'll provide some more feedback in a few days from now.

Steve

Edited by 55020

• Moderators
27 minutes ago, 55020 said:

None seemed to work consistently. 

Have you tried hanging some seaweed up in the porch? It'll do as much good as many other things I've tried to look at.

I know who I'd like to blame so I'm off in search of a smoking gun.

• Funny 7

• RMweb Premium

For what it's worth, the situation I'm experiencing now is that selecting 'content I've posted in' results in a very slow response, sometimes successful before timing out but at other times resulting in the 524 message. No other page selection has the same problem - all responding in a normal few seconds -  and it happens on all my devices.

Dave

• Informative/Useful 1

• RMweb Gold
On 04/12/2021 at 19:08, 55020 said:

I've tried a number of strategies to get this to work, including - logging out and then back in again; clearing cookies; changing the default period to 7 days; changing the default period to 90 days.  None seemed to work consistently.  I've now amended the script to only search "since last visit" and so far it is looking positive.  I'll provide some more feedback in a few days from now.

Steve

I have had 100% success with the amended script.  If others are struggling I suggest using the "since last visit" filter, then saving the custom script.  However if you can't get past the 524 error, then you're stuck in a Catch 22 situation!

Steve