N Gauge 20ft Std containers Old style with advertising panel and New style "not More "

arran

HI All

I was going to wait but what the hell !!! Part TWO

We have been beavering away in the background with some more N Gauge containers for when the FSA FTA wagons come out we felt it was time to tackle the 8'6" high containers , these are shrunk down version's of the OO models as is all the artwork.

We are doing both modern corrugated types and ribbed types , when the FSA FTA wagons first appeared in the early 90s ribbed types were still the dominant types .

I've have my decorated samples of these and they are now in production , prices will be £6.50 per model .

Regards Arran

image.png.f7472e5fe03e22a6a97f796ab58dabf8.png

image.png.c7dc4e85372a93b8e5ff9352eaa57a74.png

image.png.b827da09c392d9938920bb9adc7df7a6.png

image.png.e931cc7e5c6f9cc85d1c9631197c8897.png

image.png.59a23e38a681c5f8387e81ccbc7e6c6d.png

• Like 5
  • Round of applause 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

Just spotted this update - thanks @arran - these look great - order duly placed just now.

Looking forward to your new wagons to put these on 😉 !…. let us know how you’re getting on with those🙃 !!! 

• RMweb Premium

My bundle of containers arrived last week and very nice they are too.

@arran can we have some 1980's 20' refers, together with some of the opens and flats used for the likes of paper and aluminium traffic.

20'ers in the blues greys and greens that were common in the 80's would be nice too:

http://www.penmorfa.com/Archive/nine.htm

Steven B.

Edited by Steven B
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Steven B said:

My bundle of containers arrived last week and very nice they are too.

@arran can we have some 1980's 20' refers, together with some of the opens and flats used for the likes of paper and aluminium traffic.

20'ers in the blues greys and greens that were common in the 80's would be nice too:

http://www.penmorfa.com/Archive/nine.htm

Steven B.

HI All

I have some early 80s info on Dry boxes but reefers have eluded me from that period although i have pics in industry publications ive acquired over the years from insiders who worked in that side of things .

I need to get this lot sold first as this was a major push the boat out doing 4 tools at once , but its going well so far with Tiphook out in front  which i didn't expect.

Regards Arran

• Thanks 2

• 1 month later...

If I orde the kit version such as kit 18 (link below) do they literally just need glueing together and finished ? Or paint transfers after assembly ? Carnt tell from the website under the kit section if the individual container pics for each kit are how they could look when painted or if there full painter/printed bits just requiring gluing together which obviously would be a big cost saving if fiddly ,

https://shop.c-rail-intermodal.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&path=70_77&product_id=78

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, Steve spanner said:

If I orde the kit version such as kit 18 (link below) do they literally just need glueing together and finished ? Or paint transfers after assembly ? Carnt tell from the website under the kit section if the individual container pics for each kit are how they could look when painted or if there full painter/printed bits just requiring gluing together which obviously would be a big cost saving if fiddly ,

https://shop.c-rail-intermodal.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&path=70_77&product_id=78

Hi

All the kits I’ve had from C-rail have required painting and transfers as well as assembly.

Cheers

Paul

• Agree 1

• RMweb Gold
On 23/06/2022 at 16:17, PaulCheffus said:

Hi

All the kits I’ve had from C-rail have required painting and transfers as well as assembly.

Cheers

Paul

Agreed. I’ve got a selection of their 20, 30 and 40ft container kits and they all require painting.

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/04/2022 at 09:58, arran said:

Hi All

All now landed and the website will be updated tonight.

Regards Arran 

6EABEFAD-87F5-43EF-8ED3-FE419AD09AB5.jpeg

82760B8F-DB11-41A1-9BDF-0B419124A8F3.jpeg

All the C=Rail range can be seen this month at the UKs only Modern Image Event in Sutton Coldfield shortly, an event for the modern modeller, well worth a visit.

DEMU 56.jpeg

Edited by charliepetty
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1