Van identity and origin at Folkestone Harbour station (ex-GWR?)

We had a stroll around Folkestone Harbour station this afternoon. Tucked away in an area called 'goods yard', we found three vans which had been repurposed for use by some of the catering franchises. One was a planked 12t Vanfit, with 8-shoe brake gear; a second was a Shocvan from an early lot, with Duplex buffers. It was the third that somewhat mystified me. The chassis bore a cast plate bearing the inscription 'GWR 28918', but with no build date. The body seemed to have been comprehensively rebuilt. It resembled one of the ex-LMS CCTs, with a set of doors on the centre of the sides, but without the 'toplights'. Brake-gear was of the Dean/Churchward pattern.

Does anyone know  any details of this vehicle?

At some point, they'll be joined by the three Pullman Cars from Seaburn ( currently under restoration at the East Kent ) ......... though I couldn't figure out where they could fit in last time I was in Folkestone : the obvious place ( in the station ) has been turned into a garden !

Edited by Wickham Green too
Salt ----> Sea

10 minutes ago, Wickham Green too said:

At some point, they'll be joined by the three Pullman Cars from Saltburn ( currently under restoration at the East Kent ) ......... though I couldn't figure out where they could fit in last time I was in Folkestone : the obvious place ( in the station ) has been turned into a garden !

I suspect there's a lot of space around, amid all the 40' boxes being used as site huts and 'street-food' emporia.