Greyscroft Mine - Cleveland Ironstone in 1955. EM gauge.

Worsdell forever

They do shine a bit, they need a touch of matt varnish.

Nah. All rubber wellies had a sheen to them. Just a bit mud up to ankle depth and add a pair of thick wooly socks that always seemed to come of inside the wellie and never stay attached to the foot.

I suppose you could always add a pig to them but then you would need to add some lipstick to the pig. :smile_mini:  Does anyone do a brush that small?

• RMweb Premium

I think there is something else missing from the garden, The old packing case or open ended barrel with a Border Collie lying in it, Looking at your farm house probably on the path in the right hand corner as you look at it.

though in my case it will be a Rough collie or two (see avatar).

very impressive modelling by the way....

• RMweb Gold

I think there is something else missing from the garden, The old packing case or open ended barrel with a Border Collie lying in it, Looking at your farm house probably on the path in the right hand corner as you look at it.

though in my case it will be a Rough collie or two (see avatar).

very impressive modelling by the way....

You might be right, my first choice would also be a rough collie but it ought to be a border to be correct.

You might be right, my first choice would also be a rough collie but it ought to be a border to be correct.

Don't forget the selection of angry terriers kept for vermin control - Jack Russels, Borders and assorted mongrel types all with keen noses and endless energy.

• RMweb Premium

Well Modelled I definitely approve, That'll give the postie something to worry about....

Ah no letter box, a small box by the door As was fitted when we arrived to our house, or hung on the gate post ( As we now have) When did houses start having letter boxes out in the countryside?

• RMweb Premium

I hope to see you as one of the prize winners in the EM gauge magazine, as sadly I can't make it to The Show this year...

• RMweb Gold

What about an overall photo in all its glory? You could get the whole layout photo... Must have been a while since you did that

Yes, I was thinking that it needs an overall photo, it's been a while since I took one and with the new scenic board included.

Archived