Mid Essex MRC 43rd Model Railway Exhibition - 17th September 2022

Deltic

After a two year break Mid Essex MRC invite to to their 43rd Exhibition, to be held on Saturday 17th September 2022. 

New Venue, 15 minute walk from Shenfield Railway Station.

Layouts to attend  - some well-known, some not previously seen in Essex – for some it will be their First Public viewing.

Rossiter Rise (00),  Dublingham Goods Station 3 Rail), Hinterupfingen (OO9), Bramble (N), Edale End (N), Ousewell St.Jude (EM), Dockside (00), Nonsuch (0 16.5), Cox Lumber Company (0 n30), Prospect Wharf (EM).

Foxwell Lane (00,  Ruffles Road (00),  Drewery Lane ((00), Ryecroft Arena (N), Templegate Wagon Works (0) all of these represent Modern Image modelling.

Trade Support to attend

Bill Bourne (Railway Roundabout), Book Law Publications, Cat‘s Painted Characters,  Cavalex Models, Coastal DCC, H & A Models, Make Your Mark Models, Michael Land (paintings), Phoenix Precision Paints (for Pre Order Collection), and Plus Daughters.

Alongside the following

Pay n Play set, Mid Essex MRC’s Previously Enjoyed stall, demonstrations, Refreshments, RCTS, Tombola and EMGS.

There is a small Car Park on site.

2022 Exhib Handbill v3 with bleed.pdf

Edited by Deltic
add date to title
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Deltic said:

After a two year break Mid Essex MRC invite to to their 43rd Exhibition

New Venue, 15 minute walk from Shenfield Railway Station.

Layouts to attend  - some well-known, some not previously seen in Essex – for some it will be their First Public viewing.

Rossiter Rise (00),  Dublingham Goods Station 3 Rail), Hinterupfingen (OO9), Bramble (N), Edale End (N), Ousewell St.Jude (EM), Dockside (00), Nonsuch (0 16.5), Cox Lumber Company (0 n30), Prospect Wharf (EM).

Foxwell Lane (00,  Ruffles Road (00),  Drewery Lane ((00), Ryecroft Arena (N), Templegate Wagon Works (0) all of these represent Modern Image modelling.

Trade Support to attend

Bill Bourne (Railway Roundabout), Book Law Publications, Cat‘s Painted Characters,  Cavalex Models, Coastal DCC, H & A Models, Make Your Mark Models, Michael Land (paintings), Phoenix Precision Paints (for Pre Order Collection), and Plus Daughters.

Alongside the following

Pay n Play set, Mid Essex MRC’s Previously Enjoyed stall, demonstrations, Refreshments, RCTS, Tombola and EMGS.

There is a small Car Park on site.

2022 Exhib Handbill v3 with bleed.pdf 605.28 kB · 11 downloads

Whilst the date is to be found on the linked handbill, would it not be a good idea to include it in the title of this thread and in the first post?

CP

• Agree 2

I'm really looking forward to this event, a few shows nearer me haven't returned yet so since the lockdowns I've only managed a couple of shows. It looks like a nice line up of layouts including my personal favourite 😃

21 hours ago, cp409067 said:

Whilst the date is to be found on the linked handbill, would it not be a good idea to include it in the title of this thread and in the first post?

CP

Agree.  Perhaps they are gauging serious interest by seeing how many times the leaflet is downloaded? The link didn't work for me so it hasn't gone in the diary (for now).  Perhaps someone could post the date... please?

• Deltic changed the title to Mid Essex MRC 43rd Model Railway Exhibition - 17th September 2022
17 hours ago, Bungus the Fogeyman said:

Steve

Would that be Drearey Lane perchance? Lol. And when will we see one of your rather splendid creations at Shenfield?

Disgusting of Market Harborough

I am sure many will be pleased to see the array of layouts, plus there is always 2023 for others to have a place booked for display.

• 1 month later...

11/08/2023  UPDATE

We are sorry to announce that H & A Models are not able to attend our Exhibition. 

We are looking to replace their Stand. 

Further details will be posted once we know more.

Edited by Deltic
spacing of text

On 17/06/2022 at 21:38, Bungus the Fogeyman said:

Steve

Would that be Drearey Lane perchance? Lol. And when will we see one of your rather splendid creations at Shenfield?

Disgusting of Market Harborough

That is indeed Dave, my creations are still works in progress at the moment 😉 

Are you bringing anything? I always look forward to your builds. 

Steve. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

A fine show on Saturday and, after a break of 2 years, most welcome. It was good to catch up with people and there was a good selection of layouts, the new venue was easy to find too. 

I had the pleasure of a bit of a play on Drewery lane, thanks to Stu and Tim, and got a few purchases, mainly books. 

It was good to see Rycroft Arena which looks every bit as good as it does on here, Mr Tailby provided some O gauge inspiration with his very nice Templegate Wagon Works and Rossiter Rise is a very well modelled slice of London. 

All in all, a very uplifting day and very well done to all involved. 

A.jpg.3da02be81567260a2b498e3ab5049472.jpg

B.jpg.6417fcbd59e841f2969a3b66dd0b609a.jpg

Drewery Lane

c.JPG.0b45a03b4812cd91a808bfd1b5deece6.JPG

d.JPG.0d1167cc228a1fa21bfd635135a33327.JPG

Ryecroft Arena

e.JPG.d35b45a8df906db4c2bd8ed85f9d2568.JPG

f.JPG.7b3e297ec379fb8eacf393b71c14c413.JPG

Templegate Wagon Works

g.JPG.b8d416158f3d04744bb790bee4a6bc27.JPG

Foxwell Lane

h.JPG.2c89a11494100f5bdb2520a01552f6c6.JPG

Ruffles Road

i.JPG.7c4e03c354f684eb15621702b1bcfaf8.JPG

Rossiter Rise

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

On 21/09/2022 at 19:07, sb67 said:

A fine show on Saturday and, after a break of 2 years, most welcome. It was good to catch up with people and there was a good selection of layouts, the new venue was easy to find too. 

I had the pleasure of a bit of a play on Drewery lane, thanks to Stu and Tim, and got a few purchases, mainly books. 

It was good to see Rycroft Arena which looks every bit as good as it does on here, Mr Tailby provided some O gauge inspiration with his very nice Templegate Wagon Works and Rossiter Rise is a very well modelled slice of London. 

All in all, a very uplifting day and very well done to all involved.

Many Thanks for your kind words.  It was great to be able to hold an Exhibition, in a new Venue too.

We have learnt from the day, so there will be some changes for 2023 and beyond.

Already have booked three layouts, for whom it will be their FIRST ever exhibition.  More to add for 2023 and 2024 and obviously beyond.

Our Thanks to all that exhibitied and paid to enter.

• Like 2