Time travel? Going to unread posts behaving strangely

• RMweb Gold

Every time I go to a topic that I’ve not looked at for a week or so (can’t say for sure when I last looked but it’s within the last two weeks I’m certain) it is jumping to posts from February 2019 instead of the first unseen post. 

Topics I’ve looked at more recently (last couple of days I guess) seem to be behaving as normal 

Any suggestions?

Andi

• Agree 5

• RMweb Gold

Add another issue, the Song Title Game in Wheeltappers keeps disappearing from VNC for me, sometimes it's there. sometimes it's not.

Very odd...

Andi

Edited by Dagworth
Can’t spell my one name apparently!

• Moderators
19 hours ago, Dagworth said:

Any suggestions?

7 minutes ago, Dagworth said:

sometimes it's there. sometimes it's not.

Not a clue why.

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Dagworth said:

Every time I go to a topic that I’ve not looked at for a week or so (can’t say for sure when I last looked but it’s within the last two weeks I’m certain) it is jumping to posts from February 2019 instead of the first unseen post. 

Topics I’ve looked at more recently (last couple of days I guess) seem to be behaving as normal 

Any suggestions?

Andi

I've had this, though with different dates. It  seems to happen when I arrive at the then '19 hours or more' last posting. 

• Agree 1
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1

• RMweb Gold

Also having similar problems but not not sure if it is always jumping back to the same dates. Works normally on some threads but most jump back a couple of years. Has been doing this for a couple of weeks now.

• RMweb Premium

Could it be that someone has edited an old post?  I think some people are adding back photos that were lost in the great kerfuffle of the spring. 

• RMweb Premium

Same issue here, seem to jump back to 2019, but not always got pictures on the page it jumps to so the suggestion above doesn't seem to work every time. In fact I've checked several pages that have jumped back to Feb/Mar/Apr/May 2019 and none of them have posts in which are stated to have been edited more recently than 2019.