I don't think train operators want us to use trains.

• RMweb Gold

@ikcdab I strongly disagree with your conclusions there - and I'm not a union member (or a "party" member either).

(I am a member of RMWeb, The IET and the LNWR society.)

Kev.

(OK, I think I spotted the sarcasm now - sorry ikcdab.)

((It pays to proof read....))

Edit to change LNER to LNWR.

Edited by SHMD
  • Like 1
  • Round of applause 1

Neither is the RCN. 

TSSA didn't get a mandate for for strike action other than at Avanti and C2C, but as a manager, even being balloted was a first. 

This isn't a Labour plot to bring down the government no matter how much certain commentators would like to think that. 

Edited by Wheatley
  • Like 5
  • Agree 1

• RMweb Premium
11 minutes ago, SHMD said:

@ikcdab I strongly disagree with your conclusions there - and I'm not a union member (or a "party" member either).

(I am a member of RMWeb, The IET and the LNWR society.)

Kev.

(OK, I think I spotted the sarcasm now - sorry ikcdab.)

((It pays to proof read....))

Edit to change LNER to LNWR.

I think I spot a departed ikcdab! Maybe he forgot the no Politics rules? 

ATB

M Lynch

• RMweb Premium

Maybe the TOCs Business Plans (do they have them?) have been scuppered by the drop in use since Covid? They do have to make enough to satisfy Shareholders I believe? I also think that they don't like the heat (or lack of it) and fancy leaving the Kitchen, as have others (Virgin East Coast for example, although that was almost all Stagecoach I believe?)

The Railways do need a reboot of some sort, as do many other 'so called' Public Services, however alienating the very people that make these Services operate 24/7, isn't very clever really. Turbulent times all over. 

• Agree 1

• AY Mod locked this topic